Coffee anyone

Zammy

20500+ Posts
Jan 15, 2015
W. Florida
I don't know about the rest of you but I desperately need my coffee in the morning. We did a 160 mile round trip breakfast run the other day up to Bushnell, Fl to a little joint called "Chuck's Odd Couple Cafe". This is one of the signs that was hanging on the wall, really hit home for me.

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    coffee.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 222
Fits me to a tee, too! My nickname at work before I retired was "Griz" based on a lack of morning coffee. Everyone waited till they saw me having a cup or two before talking to me... LOL

My Grandfather would make his own Anisette, He would have a shot every day, And smoke De'nobili's...He pasted at 101 years....If he didn't smoke or drink he might of made it to 125....;);)

I make my own also, get 3 out of 1 grain bottle. Hay , your grand dad did great, it's all in moderation, il be happy with his min age.

The rule around our house was, you never spoke to my mother in law, till she had her first cup of coffee.
I wonder why that was? LOL Never took a chance to find out, I thought since everybody knew better, I should not say a word! :AGGHH:
Rosy

Speaking about longevity,my grandfather worked in the coal mines until he was 82.The boss told him,Henry,it's time to retire.

He never stopped chewing tobacco,smoking his pipe,or drinking whiskey.He live to be 96.

It was pretty good, nothing special or spectacular though. I had 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes and the wife had eggs benedict, total bill was around $13.00 including coffee, hard to beat the price. The place was clean and I never had to ask for a coffee refill, they just kept coming around with the pot.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redskin9
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png