What accessories from other models have you found will fit on your Freewheeler?

What accessories from other models have you found will fit on your Freewheeler?

I have been searching the forum to find what accessories originally designed for another model that will fit a Freewheeler. I've had some success but a central thread would be great.

So I'd like to start a thread whereby forum members would be able to list specific parts that they have found that will work on the Freewheeler with minor or no modifications. An example is the one I saw where a member shared that a Wide Glide pedal would work on the parking brake and even listed the part number with a pic.

It is nice to drop a message that says that most accessories for a Road King, Street Glide or whatever but when you are buying from eBay or elsewhere online, there is no way to know if something will really fit. For example I'd like driving lights, a console pouch and/or a windshield bag for my Freewheeler and have been unsuccessful in finding anything except the most generic types. I love HD but don't want to pay full price when there are lots of people out there who sell gently used parts.

So here goes, what can you list (specifics like part numbers and pics if possible). Please post here even if you have posted it previously in some other thread.

Thanks.

I have found most everything I have gotten so far is for the FW. Here is just some.

airing
LED tail and turn Harley
Shifter pegs and brake Harley
Truck Light LED head light
Flame covers for the eng. Halery
Sundowner Seat Harley
Lots of polished hardware

Late model Road King running/passing lights fit just fine. Factory wiring harness has a plug for the lights!!

The harness comment is worth the thread to me. Something I would have never been able to find out.

Where is the plug on the harness?

Three posts and GREAT info. Listing specific parts that fit is important and I already ordered a pedal.

Road King handle bars and windshields fit fine also. the windshield has about a 2 inch opening around the headlight but you don't notice it when your riding. I have one on mine and get tons of compliments on it. Most importantly it works great.

The harness comment is worth the thread to me. Something I would have never been able to find out.

Where is the plug on the harness?

Three posts and GREAT info. Listing specific parts that fit is important and I already ordered a pedal.

It helps to have the service manuals. The wire I used for my lights is the Red/Yellow accessory power that is in connector 109A/109B. I came across this while looking through the Trike model supplement, found the wiring and plug in the wiring diagram. The plug is on the frame near the steering column on the left side. I wanted my lights to burn all the time the bike is running and on low or high beam. I have no switch for the auxiliary lights.
The plug I tapped in to has three wires: the Red/Yellow one, a black ground wire, and a Blue/Gray that is listed for AUX Lamp Switch.
Hope this helps, if anyone wants more info just let me know!!

Everyone ride safe!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png