Tri-Wings

Feb 12, 2010
Bremerton Wa
I have a Friend here in Bremerton Wa. that joined the Tri-Wing group. After he got all his stuff he tried to find out where the closest meetings were held. He wrote to the Director, etc. but never got an answer to any of his emails. He wrote the Phoenix office and still didn't get a response.
He got disgusted with them and sent everything they sent to him back to the Phoenix Office with a letter. He has still not heard from them.
I also wrote the director (or whatever they call them) and never received anything back either.
Just doesn't seem right to me.......

He would have done better if he had joined Brothers of the Third Wheel, they have chapters in many states. They have four chapters in Washington State. I belong to TRI, belonged to a local chapter and I really didn't care much for the members of the Florida group. TRI is not very popular in a lot of states and it is a fairly new organization, it's a sister group to GWRRA. The best thing for him to do if he wants to become part of something older and better is to go to The Official Web Site Of Brothers Of The Third Wheel

We like you too, Joe ;)! LOL.... And that trike just keeps getting prettier. So how is the wallet doing?

Smoken'JOE,
As a member of BTW you'll receive a bimonthly magazine. I remember I had to register for their forum and then they sent me an e-mail with a password/code to use it. I do find it very akward to use. There's no fee to use their forum. You mainly pay the yearly dues and receive their magazine.

He would have done better if he had joined Brothers of the Third Wheel, they have chapters in many states. They have four chapters in Washington State. I belong to TRI, belonged to a local chapter and I really didn't care much for the members of the Florida group. TRI is not very popular in a lot of states and it is a fairly new organization, it's a sister group to GWRRA. The best thing for him to do if he wants to become part of something older and better is to go to The Official Web Site Of Brothers Of The Third Wheel

I am a member of the BTW, been one for years. I would not have joined the Tri-Wings anyway. Just posted that for a freind who was having problems with them. He won't join the BTW because it isn't a "Gold Wing" club. Anything that don't have to do with the GWRAA he doesn't really care for.
I'm just the opposite.......:beerchug:

I am a member of the BTW, been one for years. I would not have joined the Tri-Wings anyway. Just posted that for a freind who was having problems with them. He won't join the BTW because it isn't a "Gold Wing" club. Anything that don't have to do with the GWRAA he doesn't really care for.
I'm just the opposite.......:beerchug:

That being the case then TRI will be the best fit for your friend. I was a member for a year. Didn't care for their club structure so didn';t renew. Love Trike talk much more. So between spending time here at TT I also belong to VentureRiders.org. Been a member there for a number of years.
Larry
BTW: I also go to BTW as a online member but haven't paid their dues to get official membership or their newsletters.

I have been asked by numerous members about starting our own riding club, due to there not being much out there for trike riders. We have the perfect membership base for it here on TrikeTalk.com and a great forum so what do you say we start a discussion thread about it so we can bounce some ideas around? At this point it will be just discussion, but if we find there is enough interest then we may move forward with it. BTW- If we did start our own club, what would we call our ourselves? TRES HOMBRES? ... Insane Trike Possee? ...Tri-Riders? :) Suggestions?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png