Hi Fellow TT Members:

Under "Other Rallies and Rides" some of you are already aware of the trike rally that's scheduled to take place July 12th - 17th in Deadwood SD. Also some of you are also aware that this is the 2nd time this rally has taken place and if you were one of the fortunate to have participated, you undoubtedly told some of your fellow trikers the good time you had, the beautiful scenery of the Black Hills, the many attractions (Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Jewel and Wind Caves, #10 Saloon where Wild Bill Hickok was shot, just to name a few) and that you are looking forward to attending again this year. Unfortunately I was unable to attend last years rally due to other commitments, plus I hosted a ride event during the Sturgis Rally last year, it's 75th anniversary. That won't be the case this year, as I've pre-registered to attend. As the T.O.I. Coordinator for SD, I want to invite you and yours to attend this rally which is solely dedicated to trikers. Here is the rally's website link: http://d3wr.com where you can get more of the details of the rally and a link to where you can register. Also there's a link to Teresa Schanzenbach's, (the event's organizer) email address, who would be happy to answer your questions and concerns. Hope to see you there. Ride Safe!

Regards,
Paul M.

aka: pmar6004
Name:  FLYER FOR NATIONAL TRIKE-IN.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  756.9 KBName:  img108.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  60.5 KB