Bluetooth for 2012 Wing

FRR

Oct 12, 2012
Batavia Ohio
I'm searching for options to put Bluetooth capability on my 12 Wing. I know J&M makes one that goes through helmet mics but the reviews are poor at best on Wingstuff. Besides, I am not interested in anything that requires helmet mics since I use a hand mic with my CB. Anyone out there found something that works and works well with a hand mic?

I appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I'm searching for options to put Bluetooth capability on my 12 Wing. I know J&M makes one that goes through helmet mics but the reviews are poor at best on Wingstuff. Besides, I am not interested in anything that requires helmet mics since I use a hand mic with my CB. Anyone out there found something that works and works well with a hand mic?

I appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thank you in advance.

I have this. Is think kind of what you're looking for?

http://www.sena.com/product/sm10/

Not 100% sure what you want - do you want something to send a Bluetooth signal to the bike to play through the OEM system, or do you want the bike to send a signal to another device that receives Bluetooth? Both are doable, but different adapters are needed for each scenario.

I'd like the call to come thru the OEM speakers. I'd like to return conversation with hand mic if possible

I have had issues with this since the beginning of me riding. I like listening to audio books when on long trips, and I use audible. On the 1995 Wing I'm borrowing, I have been using a casket to 1/8" adapter that works well, but all the wires blowing in the wind are a bit much.

Last week I ordered a Scala G9x ... supposed to be here on Monday. i'm hoping that this will solve this issue for ever. Simply by wearing my helmet on whatever bike I end up with, I should have the ability to listen to the books anytime on any bike. As a plus, the g9x has an fm radio, so I can listen to tunes around town. My only issue I think will be remembering too charge the little sucker. Supposed to be good for 10 hours, so, might not be as big an issue as I perceive.

Yes I know this doesn't totally address the OP's question, but, it is on point and might help someone else.

Sorry if this is perceived to be hijacking.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png