problem solved

Jan 10, 2016
madera ca.
I have had tri glide trike since January of this year. I have done all mods I can make including lift brackets for rear shocks, new avon front tire. changing out handle bars and playing with the air pressure to the shocks and tires. went on a vacation trip to the tune of 900 miles. I believe the trike handles has well has it can and all info here is excellent from kevin at DK products to all members new and seasoned. has said on this forum.,trikes aren't for everybody and decided that included me. traded it in for a 2015 ultra classic low and could not be more satisfied. I want to thank everybody here for there input. theres a lot of wonderful info here along with a lot of wonderful guys. I want to thank all veterans of this forum for there service. without these guys protecting this country, people like me and a lot of you out here would not have the freedom we enjoy. everybody take care and ride safe! :D

Don't be a stranger just because you don't have a trike anymore. Because you no longer have one doesn't mean you have to leave the friends you've made here behind. We'll leave the light on for ya.

Check in on us

Don't forget from time to time we need adult supervision as my bride refers it. :Shrug: Keep us posted on the ultra low seems very interesting I read the review on it seems like a great machine for someone like me with short legs.ThumbUp ride safely fearless.

I have had tri glide trike since January of this year. I have done all mods I can make including lift brackets for rear shocks, new avon front tire. changing out handle bars and playing with the air pressure to the shocks and tires. went on a vacation trip to the tune of 900 miles. I believe the trike handles has well has it can and all info here is excellent from kevin at DK products to all members new and seasoned. has said on this forum.,trikes aren't for everybody and decided that included me. traded it in for a 2015 ultra classic low and could not be more satisfied. I want to thank everybody here for there input. theres a lot of wonderful info here along with a lot of wonderful guys. I want to thank all veterans of this forum for there service. without these guys protecting this country, people like me and a lot of you out here would not have the freedom we enjoy. everybody take care and ride safe! :D

Andrew,

I am sorry to hear you traded-in your Glide. You had it setup nicely, and I thought you were happy with it when we met for coffee. But, you got to what is right for you and makes you happy. Maybe we can get together again for coffee. I'd like to see it. (BTW, the Starbucks is no longer there. Shut down to make room for light rail.) Where did you trade it in?

Good luck with the new ride!

Marcus

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balcy24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Balcy24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png