Light upgrade RSV

May 19, 2016
Perkins, OK USA
I need some help and input. I will be posting this in several groups to gain maximum information. I am adding passing lights to my RSV.
Has anyone used a lightbar other than the Yamaha bar?
Does anyone have a lightbar they would part with?
Has anyone used LED lights?
Has anyone converted to LED headlight?
Best LEDs to use for this upgrade?
Thanks for the help

I need some help and input. I will be posting this in several groups to gain maximum information. I am adding passing lights to my RSV.
Has anyone used a lightbar other than the Yamaha bar?
Does anyone have a lightbar they would part with?
Has anyone used LED lights?
Has anyone converted to LED headlight?
Best LEDs to use for this upgrade?
Thanks for the help

Hi, If you pose the same question in Ventureriders forum you may get alot more answers. I mean no disrespect to this forum, just that there are alot more RSV owners on there and they have the answers to the questions you are asking.
I can only add I have the Yamaha lite bar on both my RSV be sure to use a relay when wiring them, to take the load off the ign switch. There is a spacer avail. to move the lite bar away from your fairing to make access easier for outer fairing removal.
Good Luck, Craig

i changed the head light to a truck lite
[h=1]7" 27270C Round LED Headlight[/h]about $180 worth every penny... and did away w the passing lights...
your results may vary

I am also a member of Venturerider.org, this is a great group of people that know there stuff when it comes to 1st and 2nd gen. Ventures. Weather you have a question on lites or a bolt size someone been there and all ready done that. I have bought my led lites from Superbrite LED lights, they carry everything you would want.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png