Concealed Carry, a little overkill

The uproar right now in the national media, & within the political parties over "assault" weapons is deafening.
Hell, even Trump is now contemplating/advocating some sort of changes.
The majority of the population agrees that someone on the nation's No Fly List should not be able to legally purchase a firearm of any type, myself included.
The NRA must soon recognize there is an issue in letting folks on the No Fly List purchase a firearm legally, & change their tune. Of course there is nothing anyone can do about the black market.
It'll be hard to send them a membership renewal check, if they don't bend on that concept...

The uproar right now in the national media, & within the political parties over "assault" weapons is deafening.
Hell, even Trump is now contemplating/advocating some sort of changes.
The majority of the population agrees that someone on the nation's No Fly List should not be able to legally purchase a firearm of any type, myself included.
The NRA must soon recognize there is an issue in letting folks on the No Fly List purchase a firearm legally, & change their tune. Of course there is nothing anyone can do about the black market.
It'll be hard to send them a membership renewal check, if they don't bend on that concept...

Pete,you might want to educate yourself about the No Fly list before you do something foolish. Due Process is totally absent and once the government puts you on The List,it may take years to get off. A bunch of totally innocent people are on it. Here's a really good explanation of the No Fly. http://louderwithcrowder.com/actually-the-no-fly-list-does-not-fight-terrorism/#.V2OArbsrKUl

The reason the NRA refuses to compromise anymore,is that every time they have done so,the democrats keep coming back for more. Compromise means give and take. The Dems only take but never give anything in return.

Pete,you might want to educate yourself about the No Fly list before you do something foolish. Due Process is totally absent and once the government puts you on The List,it may take years to get off. A bunch of totally innocent people are on it. Here's a really good explanation of the No Fly. http://louderwithcrowder.com/actually-the-no-fly-list-does-not-fight-terrorism/#.V2OArbsrKUl

The reason the NRA refuses to compromise anymore,is that every time they have done so,the democrats keep coming back for more. Compromise means give and take. The Dems only take but never give anything in return.

I feel bad for anyone who gets themselves on that list that doesn't truly belong on it, but there has to be some common sense measure that helps in keeping guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have one.
I'm the first to say the US Gov't. is not perfect however if a person is on the list, it is LIKELY with good reason. Therefore it only makes sense that this person should not be able to buy as many guns to shoot his/her way out of the country to get their 72 virgins.
Again, the black market is the part that cannot be monitored/regulated.
I'm pro 2nd amendment 100%, as well as a lifelong Republican & the only sensible way to slow these random shooting events is to make it harder for the perp to access a weapon.
Notice I didn't say prevent, only slow these events.
This latest Orlando attack sounds like a myriad of signs were missed & without some barriers to throw in someone's way to slow them, & PERHAPS allow authorities to apprehend a bad guy, they will continue unabated.
I have a feeling nothing will happen in this election year but if we do nothing, things will only get worse...

No worries, it's all relative:laugh:...Getting back on subject, the gent in the vid has some DEEP pockets or hidden compartments in those pant-aloonsThumbUp

The terrorist in Orlando was carrying a Sig Sauer MCX,a short portable rifle with a folding stock,not an AR-15. It would have been much easier to conceal. He was also wearing a tactical vest that easily carried twenty or thirty magazines for his rifle and pistol. Only reason he had a rifle was for the shock value to the media. His pistol was probably more effective in that crowded club.

The guy in the first post did do a very decent job of concealment,though.

I feel bad for anyone who gets themselves on that list that doesn't truly belong on it, but there has to be some common sense measure that helps in keeping guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have one.
I'm the first to say the US Gov't. is not perfect however if a person is on the list, it is LIKELY with good reason. Therefore it only makes sense that this person should not be able to buy as many guns to shoot his/her way out of the country to get their 72 virgins.
Again, the black market is the part that cannot be monitored/regulated.
I'm pro 2nd amendment 100%, as well as a lifelong Republican & the only sensible way to slow these random shooting events is to make it harder for the perp to access a weapon.
Notice I didn't say prevent, only slow these events.
This latest Orlando attack sounds like a myriad of signs were missed & without some barriers to throw in someone's way to slow them, & PERHAPS allow authorities to apprehend a bad guy, they will continue unabated.
I have a feeling nothing will happen in this election year but if we do nothing, things will only get worse...

I'm an Archie Bunker common sense fan. If everyone in that night club had a gun and was trained on how to use it Mowhawmid Ah-Sheet-Me Drawers would have never entered the place. I would like to see a law against muslims even touching guns. Maybe we could require gun manufactures to coat all guns in pig lard during the manufacturing process. A small amount of pig lard could be added to gun oil as well.

And dummies like the one in this video would soon be cleared from the gene pool.

Is that a Judge in your pants or are you just glad to see me?

Like they've been doing in the middle east on a regular basis, after Iraq went to hell:AGGHH:
Unfortunately its only a matter of time until that type of terrorism drifts over here...

I'm sure they are already here with the influx of Syrian "refugees".............

Remember how our POTUS said we need more gun laws because background checks weren't working...

Then he said...

The refugees are good to go because we did background checks on them..... HHMMM???

- - - Updated - - -

They only attack in "Gun Free" Zones so do away with Gun Free Zones!!

First place to do this is Washington DC and Penn Ave!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png