Mid american get together

Dec 18, 2010
Keeter,Tx.U.S.A.
We are very disappointed we had to cancel our reservations due to my little brides congestive heart failure we found out Friday. I wanted to see what color Tom's helmet is so i might twist him up a little.Also gig Jr a little about his coffee in the mornings.Lola we hope you had a great ride up and a good time there.Gold Rush see if you can take care of the rest of the Texas bunch.Hoping to be able to make Oct.gathering. :) :) :) Ray & Georgia:pepper:

Ray, hope your wife will be fine. We had to cancel out too a couple of months back but are still planning on making the Kerrville run. Hope to see you there.

Sunman

We are very disappointed we had to cancel our reservations due to my little brides congestive heart failure we found out Friday. I wanted to see what color Tom's helmet is so i might twist him up a little.Also gig Jr a little about his coffee in the mornings.Lola we hope you had a great ride up and a good time there.Gold Rush see if you can take care of the rest of the Texas bunch.Hoping to be able to make Oct.gathering. :) :) :) Ray & Georgia:pepper:

Hey Ray...
Ya'll hang in there, do everything the doc tells you, and we hope to see you in October at Kerrville. God bless..
Carla and Jim

Sherry and I will say a prayer for Georgia's recovery,Ray. Sincerely hope she gets better soon.

Ray, I pray for Georgia's speedy recovery and that you will take care of yourself as well.

I had to make a change in my plans too so I am still in Texas. See you both in October.

Prayers

Oh Ray, I'm so sorry that Georgia isn't feeling well. My prayers are with you both. We will miss you here at the gathering. I was looking forward to catching up on your stories. Maybe we can make the October gathering.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png