Air pump for RZ seat

Anyone know where I can get a replacement air pump for RZ seat?
Thanks

The last I heard the only place that has any parts for the RZ won't sell any parts. They will only rebuild your seat for you.
Check with your dealer for the information. They have to send in their seats for repair.
From what I understand they have been averaging around $200+ by the time you pay shipping.

I just had my pump replaced about a year and a half ago. All the above is true.

There really is no other choice - which pi$$es me off. The repair shouldn't cost more then a hundred $$$ at most, but they have you over a barrel and they know it.
I got it back and the switches were wired backwards. They said send it back and they'll fix it. I asked them if they gave me a $50 refund, I'd keep it and just live with it. They said no way - send it back. I bet it cost them way more then the $50 to do that. Stupid is what stupid does. :gah:

I just had my pump replaced about a year and a half ago. All the above is true.

There really is no other choice - which pi$$es me off. The repair shouldn't cost more then a hundred $$$ at most, but they have you over a barrel and they know it.
I got it back and the switches were wired backwards. They said send it back and they'll fix it. I asked them if they gave me a $50 refund, I'd keep it and just live with it. They said no way - send it back. I bet it cost them way more then the $50 to do that. Stupid is what stupid does. :gah:

Who is the manufacturer? Contact #? Website?

Wow.

From everything I read there involving the cost of the repairs, I think I'll just stay uncomfortable and get off and walk around every hundred miles or so. :xzqxz:

That's what I thought, but why let a great seat go to waste. Besides I think the replacement pump lasts longer then the original - just feels that way.ThumbUp

If you spend all that money buying the RZ seat it should last a whole heck longer and not have to send it in for repairs..

I agree 100%

Like anything these days - nothing's made to last.

I'm still using my moms Kirby vacuum cleaner she bought in 1957 - I still have the sales receipt. Yes, it did cost a fortune back then. I had to replace the metal impeller with a new "plastic" one. I don't think it's going to last as long.

The Harley infotainment unit should last a long time too, but I've had to replace mine (2104) twice so far....and they tell me "That's normal". And what about brake pads??? That's for another thread.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png