TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

As temps begin hitting the upper 80s/lower 90s here in the Florida panhandle, I've been hearing from a friend in Boone, NC all about the gorgeous, pleasant weather in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Won't the 23rd of June EVER GET HERE??? :gah:

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV---2011

We are in the Smokey mountains and just went to Maggy Valley and booked a camp site (F06) at the Stone bridge CG for the Rally 6/23 - 6/27/11. We were the first to book a site at the Camp ground. We're ready to Go.

hi neighbor . don & lynne from fl. on fo5 . will be there wed.

Everyone from the campground: come make friends with ScalpHunter & me at the Four Seasons - all the way thru town, on the right - lotsa trikes in the parking lot! We'll be there Wednesday night late - will be ready to sit & chat on Thursday!

Ready to roll,

readytoroll.jpg

Since AB sold out to the Danes I am now strickly a PBR and Schlitz man.

There could also be some after supper drink hidden away in there somewhere.

We are pulling out Saturday morning so hope to see someof you on the parkway heading north and then back south.

11th to Leesville SC.
12th to Blowing Rock NC
13th to Roanoke VA
14 to Waynesboro VA
15 to Harpers Ferry WV
16 to New Oxfork Pa to drinjk a little mountian dew and eat some Cherries.
19 back south via whatever route crosses our mind.
Home on the 26th.

Interesting beer side note: The PBR brand is (or was) for sale, if I am not mistaken for around 200 million. Which sounds like a good deal, until you learn that PBR (which is near and dear to my heart) does not have it's own brewery, it is all jobbed out.

:wave4: I'm in room 14, second floor at the Four Seasons. Made the reservations last year, looking forward to being located with the "pack". Lat year was way too isolated to get to do much socializing, plus we had that rain comin and a goin. We have a couple of friends from LA staying at a campground on 276. They have two wheels, but will try to get them to come on a ride with us. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :pepper:
Annette & Ron

:wave4: I'm in room 14, second floor at the Four Seasons. Made the reservations last year, looking forward to being located with the "pack". Lat year was way too isolated to get to do much socializing, plus we had that rain comin and a goin. We have a couple of friends from LA staying at a campground on 276. They have two wheels, but will try to get them to come on a ride with us. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :pepper:
Annette & Ron

Hey, Annette! Don't know our room number, but we're in the end room (farthest from the stairs) on the second story - come lookin' for us when y'all get there!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topaz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png