TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Thought I'd still be riding around the USA on my trip instead of re-couping from a foot injury. PT has progressed enough for me to feel froggy about making the trip up to Maggie Valley.

Have reserved a space (A-02) at the campground and already signed up for the dinner.

See ya'll Thursday.

I will not be able to attend the rally this year after all. I hope to make it next year. I will be cancelling my room at the Ramada for nights of june 23-25.

WE ARE HERE!!!
We checked into the Four Seasons last night around 8. Hit some rain in the last hour or so, but no "wall of water" events.

Y'all come on now, and let's get this party started!!! :party::party: :wtg:

Not going to make it, got offered the best load all year, and being a worshiper of the almighty dollar.......I took the load. Hope that you all have a great time!!!:pepper::Eating2:beerchug:

Not going to make it, got offered the best load all year, and being a worshiper of the almighty dollar.......I took the load. Hope that you all have a great time!!!:pepper::Eating2:beerchug:

Awww, BigDog, we will sure miss you and Miles!

WE ARE HERE!!!
We checked into the Four Seasons last night around 8. Hit some rain in the last hour or so, but no "wall of water" events.

Y'all come on now, and let's get this party started!!! :party::party: :wtg:

RAIN, SHINE, or ANYTHING IN BETWEEN....on the way there in the Morning.....ThumbUp.....Big Dog....."BUMMER" on You not gettin' to go.....I hope You're there in 2012.....ThumbUp

WoW, We pulled in at the Ramada about noon today, a day ahead of schedual, and checked in.
Ramada is not happy about all the cancelatons, 13 as of noon today i was told, might affect holding of rooms for next year. Their thoughts not mine.
weather is warm and sunny with a few showers once in awhile. Looks like some nasty weather later tonight/tomorrow coming our way. Hope its good after that.

We made it to Hickory, NC. I haven't ridden much since Sturgis last year. Man, my butt is killing me! Like, what's up with that? Traffic was heavy from Greensboro to Hickory, so I am glad we stopped. The old gray mare ain't what she used to be! See you guys early afternoon tomorrow.

WoW, We pulled in at the Ramada about noon today, a day ahead of schedual, and checked in.
Ramada is not happy about all the cancelatons, 13 as of noon today i was told, might affect holding of rooms for next year. Their thoughts not mine.
weather is warm and sunny with a few showers once in awhile. Looks like some nasty weather later tonight/tomorrow coming our way. Hope its good after that.

BUMMER on the Cancellations...:(.....Glad Ya'll got there safely.....ThumbUp...a Lota' Folks seem to be puttin' a lota' faith in the Maggie Valley Weather Predictions...generally 1/2 right on a Good Day. Besides, Trikes have Major Advantages over Two Wheelers in Bad Weather.....:wtg:

BUMMER on the Cancellations...:(.....Glad Ya'll got there safely.....ThumbUp...a Lota' Folks seem to be puttin' a lota' faith in the Maggie Valley Weather Predictions...generally 1/2 right on a Good Day. Besides, Trikes have Major Advantages over Two Wheelers in Bad Weather.....:wtg:

They may have advanatges but wet is wet and it sucks big time. You have to remember I might melt.

Skuuter is right the rain wont likely be anything more then spotty. The forecast calls for 30% chance. Dont know about everyone else, but I can handle an occasional shower and some clouds over 100+ degree heat any day! We got wet a couple of times last year during brief showers and didn't have our rain suits with us. This time we will. The reports Im getting from those already there is sunshine and beautiful weather right now.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png