TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV---2011

I can't wait to see all of you there. I am especially looking forward to meeting new freinds. This should be a great time.
Tom:yes:

Now that Tri Int. is just another part of GWRRA "Ralley in the Valley" is definitely the "in" place to be...Just a week from GWRRA in Knoxville and only about 50 miles to travel from Maggie Valley. Nana do you have a head count so far? How are we doing on motels???? Be There or be Square! June is only7 months away!

We have more coming than have specifically told me so far, based on the information from the motel management. The Four Seasons is booked up full and a number of rooms at the Ramada next door are booked, but I know they still have some available. They are holding a block of rooms for us until March. Be sure to tell them you are with the TrikeTalk group.

Also, we've been in contact with Dale at the museum, and he is very excited about our group coming back and is working with us to plan some special time together there on Saturday, June 25 including an amazing pin striper who will be there for the day to add some bling to a few trikes! Randy is confirming some details with the artist, but more will be posted soon on that.

No, meredog. This will again be more of a family reunion feel than the "traditional" rally with vendors, etc. We expect more attendees, so rides and activities will have to have a bit more organization, but we expect and hope for the same warm, relaxed friendly gathering experience as we had last June.

Better call the Ramada, Wheels. Can't wait to meet you.

We will have a great artist/pinstriper this year. Mark Peters who was recommended by Dale, owner of "Wheels Through Time Museum". Mark does all of Dale's hand striping and lettering on his restorations. Hes one of the best pinstripe artists in the country and will also be offering his prints for sale (see his site). Mark will be set up all day at at the Wheels Through Time Museum just for us. This is where Dale will be hosting our club cookout! It will be a great time! Check out Mark's website below.

http://www.petersautoart.com/Home.html

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!!

Finally got around to making reservations for Maggie Valley (Smokey Falls Lodge) as well as Kerrville, Texas in April.
Tomg

Just booked our room at the Ramada. Good Lord willing, the creek don't rise and I get my vacation request for these days approved, wife and I will be there! Party on!:beerchug:

Kind of feel like the accross the tracks shirttail relations,but we pull a bunkhouse camper, don't use the amenities of a RV campground, so would rather not pay for stuff we don't use.Last time we rode the area we stayed at the Deals Gap Resort, only $6.oo per night, $3 more if we wanted electricity. Is there such a place close to the group for us tenting trikers?

As the cold winds and reality of winter come chugging across the midwest and down toward the Valley remember that TT Ralley in the Valley is a short 6 months away. The snow will melt and we shall be riding in the Valley again. SOOOOOOOOOON,,,,,, Don't forget the desert idea's.......Charlie D.

It sure looks like several people got the "Last Room" Hope it's a big room for everybody !!!! We are down the road again with a couple of others at the Smokey Falls Lodge, but they are all good places to stay.
Tomg

I don't think the Ramada is all booked up yet. Still some rooms there :D

It sure looks like several people got the "Last Room" Hope it's a big room for everybody !!!! We are down the road again with a couple of others at the Smokey Falls Lodge, but they are all good places to stay.
Tomg

Not to worry about the Smokey Falls Lodge. That's where I stayed last year. The room was comfortable but the trikes had to park outside. The covered parking there was always full of two wheel bikes and you couldn't squeeze a trike between the two rows.

Pull out of the parking lot and turn right. Go about a mile and there's where the Ramada is, on the right.

OOPS:censored:

I forgot to mention its a hotel and campground. The only stipulation is no pets its right across the street from the host hotel.

We'll be camping

Maggie Valley Lodging - Applecover Inn Motel - Discount Motels Smoky Mountains

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png