TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV---2011

If you don't find a room, contact george, he told me there was plenty of room in the jail with him and me, grinn

Seems the Ramada has gotten their confims out, mine arrived email on friday :) Next up is the november run down to Key West, in between they have to cut my back up a little and give me a new L-5 disc, then my thrusters will be all tuned up!!!

you need a special prize for the long distance rider (paid in full room, and misc. expences ) portland, oregon. maybe you need to think of something closer for the west coasters

Champsman, the New England group had their own get together this year, with next year's gathering already in the works. Maybe you could start something for your area too? Just a thought.... :yes:

Just was wondering, how many are planning on riding their Trikes to the Rally, & how many are going to be Trailering?

Much as I'd like to say ride, in truth I'll probably be trailering. :rolleyes: Time, money, and just plain comfort (or lack thereof) make a trailer much more practical for me.

That is, unless I can win the lottery and buy myself a cushy GW trike..... ;)

Just was wondering, how many are planning on riding their Trikes to the Rally, & how many are going to be Trailering?

We'll be Ridin' (only about 250 miles of back roads from Maggie Valley though...:rolleyes:).....so far though, I have never trailered a Motorcycle/Trike anywhere.....;):)

Mike and I will ride down :). There right now and it is beautiful! I just you all were here with me :)

Earl and I will be riding. The ride up is half fun! We love coming across the Cherohala Skyway from eastern Tennessee then swooping down into North Carolina and on to Maggie Valley.

Oh the Just a Triker Group will be riding probably with a few more members. Only this time we are going to stay longer.

At Rally # 3 we left on Thursday arrived on Friday and rode back on Sunday arrived home on Monday.

I filed for my Social Security retirement last week to be effective January 2011.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png