TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!

Re: TrikeTalk Rally IV - 2011 Dont Miss It!!

Not to worry, if the Rooms get filled...there are lotsa' reasonably priced Motels in Maggie Valley......lookin' like the TRIKE TALK RALLY in the VALLEY 2011 is really gonna' be BIG next year. Lota' TRIKE TALK, TOI Hats, Shirts, and Vests all over Town.....YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA....:wtg::Biker:

Finally after several conversations with the nice folks ( since September ) at the Ramada Inn I received my reservation confirmation to the Trike Rally in June. Lately I was talking with Michael and he was great to talk to.

Try Google (Stoney Creek Motel) in Maggie valley nice people and very nice clean rooms ...Very biker friendly...Just a short walk to a good breakfast, and about 1.5 mi. from Wheels Of Tyme...Ghostown Harley isn't far away either...About 10 or 15 mi to Cherokee great place.. About $50 per night for the S K motel......

I am sure the Ramada (one of our host motels) still has rooms too. Give them a call. Michael and his wife Twinkle are the managers, and they will set you up!

Nana: When I was in Maggie Valley this past summer the Ramada reminded me of an older motel that Ramada purchased. I don't believe it was built by Ramada. Am I correct??

Mike

If the motel is neat and clean and has all that is advertised, I don't see what difference it makes how old the building is or who built it.

Yea!!!!! My wife just booked a room at the Four Seasons! Seems someone had to back out! Now I definately Have a lot of work to do! So looking forward to seeing everyone! This will be our first rally other than a few poker runs here local. I am a PGR Rider and have rode a couple of Rides there. Turning in the days off at work monday!

If the motel is neat and clean and has all that is advertised, I don't see what difference it makes how old the building is or who built it.

I wasn't inferring that the age of the building made any difference. I don't believe my post indicated that the Ramada Inn wasn't neat or clean. I'm not sure what you are trying to defend. I have never stayed there so I do not know if it is neat, clean or is all that is advertised. I do know that the folks there are very friendly ( prevoius post #122 ). I am totally confused with your post.

Nana: When I was in Maggie Valley this past summer the Ramada reminded me of an older motel that Ramada purchased. I don't believe it was built by Ramada. Am I correct??

Mike

I'm not sure if it used to be something other than Ramada, Mike. I hadn't thought to ask. But you are correct it doesn't look like the new Ramadas, but from what I have seen and heard it is clean and comfortable. You are also correct that Michael and his wife are very, very nice to work with!

I'm not sure if it used to be something other than Ramada, Mike. I hadn't thought to ask. But you are correct it doesn't look like the new Ramadas, but from what I have seen and heard it is clean and comfortable. You are also correct that Michael and his wife are very, very nice to work with!

Thanks Nana. When talking to Michael I did not know he was one of the owners, all I knew at the time was he was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I'm sure my wife, son, and his wife will be very happy there. Hope to meet you there.:yes:

Thanks Nana. When talking to Michael I did not know he was one of the owners, all I knew at the time was he was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I'm sure my wife, son, and his wife will be very happy there. Hope to meet you there.:yes:

Oldmsocko: Marietta & I stayed there last year and it was very nice,very clean & and very comfortable. and the owners were wonderful. Really enjoyed our stay .. Charlie D. & the Imp.

Well we have reservations at the Ramada inn. I thought they might have been all booked up, but no problems. :Excited:

This really is gonna' be a "No-Miss TRIKE TALK Event" Folks. Better book those Rooms before the Stories and Pictures are posted next year, and You're groaning, wishin' You had been there.....ThumbUp:wtg:

We will be there for the TTR-IV Im still waiting on another to get back with me. We may be in on a cabin on the mountain right above the main drag of Maggie Valley. If not I may be at the Abbey Inn. Like I said, I have to wait till the other party gets back with me. We have been meeting with them for 3 years in the smokies thus far.

zoood/RJ

Made my reservations at Ramada today, looking forward to meeting everyone.

Going to try to meet up with TRIKERBOB69 along the way so I won't have to travel alone.

Hey Triker Mary, first off, Merry Christmas to ya. Sure have missed riding with ya around these parts. Good chance that we will be making this trip as well, so maybe we can catch up at some point. All the best to ya.

Hey Triker Mary, first off, Merry Christmas to ya. Sure have missed riding with ya around these parts. Good chance that we will be making this trip as well, so maybe we can catch up at some point. All the best to ya.

we're going to be there, good to see ya again Wheels.....Speedo?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png