Quiet

rocket1lf

450+ Posts
Dec 7, 2013
Hot Arizona, USA
Boy, it's been quiet on this board. Everyone must be happy with the way their Stallion is running and out enjoying the weather with them. I, for one, have not been on it much since the weather has turned hotter than he*%. Even with the A/C, and a top, it's still hot. It was 119degs here a few weeks ago. We did do our annual Summer 8 day, 2500mile, ride around Memorial day and on the way home it got up to 114degs. I hope everyone is enjoying a great and safe summer riding and I'll be thinking about a lot of you come winter when you're inside freezing and it's snowing outside and I'm out here enjoying the nice cool weather riding. Rick

We are leaving Friday to spend a week on the beach in Gulf Shores. That's my annual toes in the water butt in the sand week. I just got to have at least one of them a year. I see the temp should be in the mid 90's but that is nothing like what you are having. My Stallion is running great and hope to have a fun week mostly on the beach. We ride the back roads as much as we can getting there and returning home.

Opportunities to ride have been few and far between this year, and now that we're into the dog days of summer it will be fall before we get back in the saddle. All spring was taken up by one darn thing or another, with a lot of rain this year. Having done the rain thing a couple of times, neither one of us cares for a repeat.

MJ and I are out on our 4 week summer trip. Key Largo to around lake Huron and back. All is good but I will need to do a shock change when we get back. The Stallion is coming up on 85k and the rear shocks have about had it. I'm going to see whats out there will fit if not then I will get with TBMS.

Boy, it's been quiet on this board. Everyone must be happy with the way their Stallion is running and out enjoying the weather with them. I, for one, have not been on it much since the weather has turned hotter than he*%. Even with the A/C, and a top, it's still hot. It was 119degs here a few weeks ago. We did do our annual Summer 8 day, 2500mile, ride around Memorial day and on the way home it got up to 114degs. I hope everyone is enjoying a great and safe summer riding and I'll be thinking about a lot of you come winter when you're inside freezing and it's snowing outside and I'm out here enjoying the nice cool weather riding. Rick

As I lived in Chandler for several years and now many more in Florida, I can tell you that it is hot everywhere right now. Because of the humidity here in Florida, your 119 is like our 95. I had taken my "x" on a road trip in Sept '10 and when she saw the temp reading 105 she commented that it must be wrong!!

She had never been in a low humidity place before.

She said it feels no more than 80 out here. She also didn't understand why the A/C was on so many roofs out there as she had no idea what a swamp cooler was!!

Tomg

We ride no matter what. Sturgis in a couple weeks. Hope to see some other Stallions there. Be safe and have fun cause we're only doing this once.

Boy, it's been quiet on this board. Everyone must be happy with the way their Stallion is running and out enjoying the weather with them. I, for one, have not been on it much since the weather has turned hotter than he*%. Even with the A/C, and a top, it's still hot. It was 119degs here a few weeks ago. We did do our annual Summer 8 day, 2500mile, ride around Memorial day and on the way home it got up to 114degs. I hope everyone is enjoying a great and safe summer riding and I'll be thinking about a lot of you come winter when you're inside freezing and it's snowing outside and I'm out here enjoying the nice cool weather riding.

Rick

Ya'll keep cool. The wife & I are leaving Tue for a trip around near W. Tx, Kerrville, Sheffield, to Lubbock and back home. But, we ride in the cooler temps, leave around 4 am, stop around 2pm. We find the AC during the hot part of the day.

My wife and I just returned from the "3 wheel rally" in Deadwood, SD. It was their 2nd annual and we were impressed. There were 5 Stallions represented. Something to consider next year.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png