Kind of new here...........

Jul 5, 2010
Minnesota
Been lurking for sometime now. Figured I may as well go ahead and join!

Been riding on the road since 1979. Went to three wheels in Jan 2009. Not something I wanted to do, but rather had to. Really enjoy the Tri-Glide. About the only complaint I really have is the attention it gets in parking lots! 17k on it now and climbing. Should have 23k or so when winter gets here. Completed an official Iron Butt on it back in May.

Welcome aboard Keystone...Joining in with the conversations are a lot more fun than the lurking! Hope you share your experiences with us. If you need any information don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to The Land of Confused! You will really enjoy hearing all the babble about everything going on in our community! A bunch of nice folks that all enjoy the same thing! Three wheels!

Welcome to TrikeTalk, keystone. Great looking TriGlide! and it sounds like you made the transition to three wheels with minimal difficulty. :)

and it sounds like you made the transition to three wheels with minimal difficulty. :)

I was really surprised how quickly I was able to get used to the whole Trike thing. May be a good testament to the Tri Glide? But any how, with in 500 miles I found myself very at ease with it. I now find that most two wheel riders get in my way through the twisties!:yes:

That is another hard concept to convince people of " trikes are not slow OLD people , handicap vehicles" So far we have had 6 deaths on CT roads all are new riders on 2 wheels . Last one was excessive speed on a corner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png