Pro-Action Shocks Experience

Apr 8, 2013
Redmond
I replaced my Progressive 444 shocks on the rear of my Trike with the Pro-Action Shocks after a pretty extensive review and personal discussions with both Owner's, as well as a couple of videos. I was on the fence for a couple of weeks due to a previous post that stated the shocks could not be installed if you have a Lift Kit bracket on your Trike and I did not specifically want to do away with the Lift Kit. Since the Pro-Action shocks are 13" and the Pro-Action shocks are also 13", it did not make sense to me that they would not bolt right up.

After receiving the Pro-Action shocks, I had them installed at the local HD dealer (Mstr Tech is personal friend) and took my OEM brackets with me just in case there could be a problem with installing them with my Lift Kit. Needless to say, the Pro-Action shocks bolted in place without any difficulty on the DK Lift Kit brackets.

As far as my opinion on the Pro-Action shocks, in my opinion, the 444's were 100% better than the OEM Air Shocks and the Pro-Action's are 100% better than the 444's!! I do however think that the greatest change experience one would going from the OEM Air Shocks directly to the Pro-Action Shocks.

Needless to say, I am very happy with the change, and now to put the 444's on e-Bay for someone else to try. :pepper:

Ride safe!

Roger

Might put them on here for sale .... seems to be some interest

Good idea Fuzzy, never gave it a thought since I have sold a lot of items on eBay in the past!! However, I won't be posting them for a couple of weeks as I have something to do with them in the interim.

Thanks for the heads up Fuzzy!!

Roger

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cantgetright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png