New Knee for the Chief

Juju

Contributing Member
Aug 29, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's official--in late August, the Chief will get a brand new knee, courtesy of the U.S. Navy. Let's hear it for modern orthopedic medicine and the miracle of titanium! :yay: :yay: :yay:

You go Earl!!!! You will love the improvement and will wonder why you put it off once that baby heals up!

Good for the Chief!! Have him convince the Captain to get his redone! Don't tell anybody, Capt. Mac is a hospital WHIMP!
OMG, it's taken Earl a couple of years to be ready for this. It's not so much the surgery, but the forced down time afterwards. He doesn't like the idea of having to sit around the house when he could be riding.

So I DEFINITELY have to keep an eye on my trike keys!:eek:

No Juju...... you just need to get him that beautiful 1300 trike Zook has for sale. It's all set up with fairing, radio, etc........ guy toys! Then your Goldie is safe :)

I HAD REPLACED 2 YEARS AGO

Oh he won't be sitting around much.....there's a lot of physical therapy

The knee will works great-- just wished they would have put a grease fitting on the side to keep it lubed

Probably gonna get the other done in the next year.

"If I only knew I was going to live this long I would have definately taken better care of myself"

Ohhhh... That's why he was ogling all those shiny trikes at TT3.

Don't worry Chief... when I was 35 I had to crawl on my hands and knees to get from one room to the other until I said yes to the pacemaker some 5 years later, now 54 and getting my third one soon and still doing hand springs.

Tell them to slip you an extra Valium then you won't care if they do both at the same time. :D:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dle54
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png