after reading about lifting the fuel tank, and buying a kit. I went to see what I need to raise it one and three quarters inch high. So I went to Lowes. I bought a piece of metal strip 10 gauge 1/2 by 6 inches long with four 3/8" hole equally spaced.than cut it in half. I also bought 4, 1/2" nylon bushings to place on the lower side of the tank by the seat. I remove the bolts holding the tank and place the spacers and metal strips bolted everything down works great. reduce the buffeting, and I can see the top for the cylinder heads. should run cooler I hope. I also took an old pair of fork wind deflectors that I had on my 2013 Street Glide. I took a paper cut out of the stationary turning lights. I trace the shape to the deflectors with a black marker. Than I took a die grinder and cut the shape out. made the fit to the existing bolts. Only one thing different I place them in reverse. they look and work great! sorry I don't know how place pictures here. I am a retired Tig welder with many years of experience working with metal. not computers!