Snowbird Gathering '17

Trike Talk Members, I am so sorry about the pictures. On my iPad, they look perfect, but I looked at them on another computer and they are upside down and sideways.

That is not right, why do they look perfect on my iPad and they really aren't.

I guess I will have to send my pictures to another member and have them loaded them on the webpage.

So sorry,

Rosy

Rosy, Your pics are perfect. Right side up. I was going to ask if you got a new camera :Shrug: Nice pics Thanks for posting.

Trike Talk Members, I am so sorry about the pictures. On my iPad, they look perfect, but I looked at them on another computer and they are upside down and sideways.

I guess I will have to send my pictures to another member and have them loaded them on the webpage.

So sorry,

Rosy

Hello Rosy! (Wave)

We truly appreciate you sharing your pictures, and the fact that they aren't always oriented right side up is no fault of yours...it is a known issue between mobile devices and vBulletin with no real satisfactory automated fix. But, that's what admins and mods are for, so please feel free to shoot me a PM whenever you upload pics, and include a link to the post in which you attached them (or just give me the title of the thread), and I will gladly look over your post(s) and reorient the pics as needed. It's easy to take care of, and I am happy to do it.

This goes for everyone...if you see an image someone shared that isn't oriented correctly, please shoot me a PM and I will take care of it ASAP. :D

So sorry,

Rosy

They looked fine this morning on my iPad, tonight upside down, go figure?

They looked fine this morning on my iPad, tonight upside down, go figure?

I rotated them today because they appeared upside down for me and Papa Zook...I had no idea that would mess them up for others. I think they should be oriented correctly for the majority though...it's a shame they can't be oriented the same for everyone, regardless of device.

At least iPad users can rotate their devices a bit more easily than those of us using desktop PCs...(Giggle)

Not to worry, Leo has kindly said he will "help" me post some of the Snowbird Gathering photos. That is very nice of him!

Thank Leo,

Rosy

More Rosy pics...

1) Debbie and Bruce getting ready for meeting!

2) Rosy, Larry, Rena, Mike, and Gerry coming with the chair.

3) Luanne, Bruce, and Debbie.

4) Rosy, Larry, Rena, and Mike. Texting the meeting has started.

5) On the road to another adventure at the Snowbird Gathering!

Attachments

• Ro1.jpg
    Ro1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Ro2.jpg
    Ro2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Ro3.jpg
    Ro3.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Ro4.jpg
    Ro4.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Ro5.jpg
    Ro5.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 179
Who else took pictures at the Snowbird Gathering, please post. Or you can contact me and we will post them for you.

The more pictures the better! It is great to see old Friends over and over again!

Rosy

Well I just secured a place for our 2017 Snowbird Gathering. After talking with several who have attended in the past we decided to change the date and location and do something a little different. Location will be Ocala, Florida, date will be 5 March thru 9 March 2017. This will be right next to Bike Week for those who have wanted to have both events closer together so they could attend both.

The motel is the Quality Inn, 3434 S/W College Road. PH # 352-854-3200. It is just off of I 75 on the east side about 2 blocks on the right. Price will be $70 plus tax includes breakfast, heated pool and there are several places to eat in the area with I think about 4 that you can walk to within 3-5 minutes. The reservations are open now just mention that you are with the Snowbird group. More to follow as soon as we can get someone to put together a sign-in roster for us.

Tomg

Any plans for winter of 2018??? I just moved back to Florida :)

Well I just learned that the PM between members is no longer available. So I will say yes there's a small group of us going to the Best Western motel in Florida City March 4-8 . We plan on going all the way to Key West for a day, Everglades for a day and possibly the Miami Zoo for a day. Right after we decided the location, we had the hurricane which as most people know caused a lot of damage to the Keys. While waiting to hear how the clean up went, which is still going on, we held off announcing this year. I also spoke with several who felt adding the extra 800 miles round trip further from central Florida( where we have been) was more than they wanted. So if interested; mention Snowbird Get Together, phone 300 246 5100, $113 total per night. Tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png