Farewell - Honda Trike Forum

Jul 24, 2014
atwater ca usa
Farwell Honda Trike Forum. I did it - I traded for a Can-Am Spyder RT. There were many reasons for this. None of which had anything, to do with disliking my Honda 1800 MotorTrike.
I have had so much good advice throug out the years here at the Forum. Gained so much information, gotten so many great ideas and insights. Of course, I know I can always " check in" but probably that wont happen, especially as time and interests go by. Keep Trik'en you-all, I certainly hope to. (I still call this a "Trike") And if I see ya on the road - Wave.. (I''ll be the one waving at ya. ) :cool:

Farwell Honda Trike Forum. I did it - I traded for a Can-Am Spyder RT. There were many reasons for this. None of which had anything, to do with disliking my Honda 1800 MotorTrike.
I have had so much good advice throug out the years here at the Forum. Gained so much information, gotten so many great ideas and insights. Of course, I know I can always " check in" but probably that wont happen, especially as time and interests go by. Keep Trik'en you-all, I certainly hope to. (I still call this a "Trike") And if I see ya on the road - Wave.. (I''ll be the one waving at ya. ) :cool:

There is a Spyder forum here also... And its getting more popular lately...So you don't have to completely leave.. But anyway' If i see you i'll wave... My motto is ; If you don't wave to them ' They won't wave back to you.....:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png