New to forum

Fabricated backrest bracket

Very interested in moving the backrest back a few inches. I'm 6'9" and when my gets on she pushes mr forward and makes for a crowded fit. Could you post a few pictures the bracket installed?

I am now running the Mustang backrest, but had the MoCo on for the first year. If memory serves me correctly there was only one position that would work. I had the Sundowner seat on it.

Hello everyone from Center, ND!

View attachment 38528I've had my Freewheeler in Velocity red for about 3 weeks and I love it! I originally had a 2016 Heritage Classic but was having trouble with the weight of the bike and didn't feel confident on it. My awesome husband, Jim, traded in his Ultra Limited, bought the Freewheeler for me and is now riding the Heritage. All so we can ride together.

I added the windshield, tall boy handlebars, luggage rack, back bumper, driver backrest, stage 1 exhaust system which helps with the heat issue immensely, heat deflectors, charging station for the iPhone (for music only), body protection, and turn indicator extensions, which are great. I think that's enough changes for now!

View attachment 38528I've had my Freewheeler in Velocity red for about 3 weeks and I love it! I originally had a 2016 Heritage Classic but was having trouble with the weight of the bike and didn't feel confident on it. My awesome husband, Jim, traded in his Ultra Limited, bought the Freewheeler for me and is now riding the Heritage. All so we can ride together.

I added the windshield, tall boy handlebars, luggage rack, back bumper, driver backrest, stage 1 exhaust system which helps with the heat issue immensely, heat deflectors, charging station for the iPhone (for music only), body protection, and turn indicator extensions, which are great. I think that's enough changes for now!

What a generous husband you have ;) I'd love to see your upgrades, the tall bars and charging station. But the link didn't go anywhere for me....

What a generous husband you have ;) I'd love to see your upgrades, the tall bars and charging station. But the link didn't go anywhere for me....

Yes, he is very generous! I'll get some better pics and post. The bars are more narrow and sit back a bit more since I seem to have short arms. I couldn't quite reach the grips when using the backrest. We still have some adjustments to make.

Fairing

Welcome you will find volumes of info and advise all good. A great group of people lurk around these threads ThumbUp ride safely fearlessView attachment 38387

Did you notice an increase in heat after Fairing installed? I raised my tank 2" and put heat shields on and that reduced the heat significantly. But now that my Fairing was installed yesterday I noticed a very significant increase in heat.

I don't personally have a fairing but the heat was reduced by about 90 percent with the stage 1 exhaust system installation. Pricey change but so worth it.

View attachment 38351 Hello from central Illinois. Just bought the bike May 27th and really enjoying it. Have added windshield,sissybar and arm rest. Changed to a tallboy seat. It set me back a little farther so took the sissybar to a machine shop and they redid it to set it back 2 1/2 inches and it fits us a lot better. Learning a lot on this forum thanks everybody!!!!!

Can you tell us what they did to the sissybar? Can you posts pics of it?

Welcome to all from Hershey, PA and cave Creek, AZ

FullSizeRender-128.jpgThis is the best picture of the sissy bar I could get. They cut and welded in some bar and bent it to go even with the back of the seat and just cleared the luggage rack when the lid is opened. Gave us about 2 more inches of room. They charged me $260 to do this work which I think was good!!!!

Passenger Backrest

Welcome to TT from Bellville, Texas. You have done some nice upgrades! I also had a fab shop build a new passenger backrest that moved it back about 2-1/2". Made it much more comfortable for the 2 of us to ride.

Sunman

What did they charge you to build a new backrest to allow the 2.5 inch increase? Did it have the same quick release for the Freewheeler? Wonder if they would make it and send to me in Charleston SC?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png