2010 Summer Ride

Feb 9, 2008
Pahrump, NV
We (three Honda trikes and one bike) just returned to Northern California from a 4k mile adventure.

Our route included Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, and Oregon.

Trikes rule! Not only are there far more on the road this year than we have seen any other year (we've put 65k miles on our rides in 5 years) but at Wing Ding in Des Moines it was obvious that the percentage of trikes has increased dramatically.

We were in Cody, Wyoming when the Motor Maids had their convention and there were lots of trikes.

We also saw many, many bikes with sidecars. In the past we only saw one or two, this year we saw at least 20.

What a wonderful trip! Hope you took pictures to share.
Mike and I have halso been seeing more and more trikes out on the roads, seemingly every week! They are getting to be everywhere and in every age group, and that is wonderful!

All these trips I keep reading about are driving me crazy. I still can't ride more than a couple of miles at a time due to my recent shoulder surgery. Can't wait until I can hit the road again. At least I have this forum to keep me going.

Sarge

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hondatrike

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hondatrike
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png