Kit choices

Nana:
The website would not allow me to access the link your provided to me.
Said I did not have permission.

Am I on probation?

:D Absolutely not! That is the "GARAGE" link, and it is one of the things our old server is struggling with.... so it is coming and going. Let me see if I can post a picture of her sporty trike here for you:

Last edited:
Under Forum, find heading This & That and go into Poll Dance site: This lists all members different Trikes they ride. Then you could access the Mfg. web page. just a thought....

For a Sportster you have Frankenstein Trike kits, John Edwards Enterprises (Corsair Trikes), US Trikes and Lehman. It depends on how much you want to spend too. I've used the Frankenstein and its affordable and easy to install.

Thanks Nana,, I also have new ones in my profile,,,
Frankenstein Trikes,, nice people, I worked with Daniel, price is right and they look really cool. I do not have a lot of miles on mine as I just got it back.. I do believe Grimm also has one.. Frankenstein Trikes website is Madhurima Chowdhury

Hi Southern Man

If I was thinking about another trike I would look at the existing inventory before I decided to build a trike. I think that you can buy a lot more for the money than you can get by building. Another thought is that you can spend some time and you can ride existing trikes and that is hard to do if your going to build.

I was looking at building and came to the realization that it was going to cost $40,000 PLUS to get what I wanted. I was able to buy a 2003 GW Trike with 3000 miles on it for half that money. I didn't get exactly everything but real close!! I am spending the other half riding and going to rallies!!!!!!

Look at picture below!
Bosco Porp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png