What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Don't remember exactly how I found the TT site, but I do remember it was in 2012 when I got my TriGlide. I had so many questions and found out I didn't know but a fraction of what I didn't know. This site has been tremendously helpful and when I found it, I went as far back as I could to read all the posts and great help given by the members. Whenever anyone I know gets a trike I always tell them to join this site. So a big thanks to everyone that makes this site not only informative but entertaining as well.

I first joined on the recommendation of a shirttail relative, whom I never see on here, but once I got to know more people and became comfortable , then I chip in to help when ever I can with advise. I had been on a few other bike sites and some are very critical if your opinion isn't the same as everyone in charge. The people here are just like family, and I truly enjoy talking with them.

Think back to the first time....you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

A Facebook friend suggested it after I said I wished I could find more trike riders near me to ride with. So far I've found one.

I wanted a trike and I also wanted to know something about them before I made the leap. I googled "trike forum" and Trike Talk was at the top of the list. I didn't join then. I was a lurker that did some reading till I felt knowledgeable enough to ask the right questions, and notice the right things when I test drove them when I went shopping. I found all that here. I got my bike triked, then I joined.

I didn't feel like there was anything I could add as a lurker who didn't even have a trike and that's why I waited to join. I'm glad I did. This place helped me tremendously with my search for the right kit and has answered numerous questions I have had while shopping and since I got my trike. This is one of the more helpful and thankfully courteous sites around.

I love that nobody is bashing other members and is respectful to everyone regardless of the type, or brand that someone is riding. A friendly site with good information and good people with respectful attitudes. Ya gotta love it. It also has a really great founder and moderator.........................can I get that pink shirt now?

This is one of the more helpful and thankfully courteous sites around. I love that nobody is bashing other members and is respectful to everyone regardless of the type, or brand that someone is riding. A friendly site with good information and good people with respectful attitudes. Ya gotta love it.

It also has a really great founder and moderator.........................can I get that pink shirt now?

You're getting close....;)

- - - Updated - - -

My wife said I had to do something constructive with my life .......................... :Coffee:

And this is as close as you could get? I like the way you think.

Think back to the first time....you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

Totaled 2 bikes in 9 weeks in 2011 after 45 years of accident free riding,the last one put my wife and I in the hospital for 9 days. I Knew something had to change and I wasn't going to stop rid ing. Started looking for trike information and google brought me here. Joined the site,bought a trike and enjoyed the people here. Zook welcomed me in,as did many others, I got good info on the Goldwing trike I bought and I got involved with the Western Regional Rally in 2013 and 2014 with SaltyWheels and SMSGT in the planning and execution. Met more great people and kept hanging around. Rally died in 2015,no interest,bought a Spyder and now divide my web time between a Spyder site and here. I enjoy this site and the people here. Thanks Zook.

What brought me to this site is the recent move from 2-Wheels to 3-Wheels. I wanted to learn from others who ride 3-Wheels. This is a great site, full of great information. I also feel a camaraderie with others on 3-wheels.

Trike guy specific, tired of ALL the nonsense @ 2 wheel forums

:clapping: True that ........................ :wave4:

- - - Updated - - -

I got a random email from some guy named rhino. He was buying votes for something and said if I joined I would get 100 dollars. I still have not received the 100.
If you did, the ink would still be wet and, George Washington would be cross eyed .............. :D..........:xszpv:

:clapping: True that ........................ :wave4:

- - - Updated - - -

If you did, the ink would still be wet and, George Washington would be cross eyed .............. :D..........:xszpv:

Hey i can honestly say that i have never skunked anyone that didn't deserve to be skunked...And bye the way the check is in the mail ;)......

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png