What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Not really a triker, been on two wheels for nearly 40 years. Given physical health, very bad spine; who knows, I may someday go to three wheels. I do have an elderly uncle that has a Fat Boy Trike, Motor Trike conversion. He is probably looking to sell as doesn't ride much anymore. With that, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. Also, I like anything bike related. Not much better than being on the road and in the wind. I have rode the gamut from factory motocross bikes in teens, crotch rockets, street bikes of all types. Just love it

You don't have to be a Triker to be welcome here....Everyone is welcome,:clapping:

Not really a triker, been on two wheels for nearly 40 years. Given physical health, very bad spine; who knows, I may someday go to three wheels. I do have an elderly uncle that has a Fat Boy Trike, Motor Trike conversion. He is probably looking to sell as doesn't ride much anymore. With that, hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes. Also, I like anything bike related. Not much better than being on the road and in the wind. I have rode the gamut from factory motocross bikes in teens, crotch rockets, street bikes of all types. Just love it

All are :welcome:

And thanks for making a post in "New Member Introductions" already.

Please feel free to participate in any of the forums.:high5:

We would love to hear from you.ThumbUp

Forum devoted to trikes

I joined because I'm looking for a trike, and wanted to be in the company of folks for whom trikes come first. I don't have a trike yet - I'm in the "negotiating with the wife" stage!

And I'm not really interested in a 2-wheeler, or advice from folks who consider trikes an aberration. I ride a 3-wheeled bicycle, and always thought trikes were cool!

I joined because I'm looking for a trike, and wanted to be in the company of folks for whom trikes come first. I don't have a trike yet - I'm in the "negotiating with the wife" stage!

And I'm not really interested in a 2-wheeler, or advice from folks who consider trikes an aberration. I ride a 3-wheeled bicycle, and always thought trikes were cool!

Seen a few in CT . Craig's list, 1800 hondas and 103 HD. Good luck in the hunt !

Think back to the first time....you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

Found the site, just converted from 2 to 3, HD Triglide Ultra, 2018, liking and learning,your site appears to have a great network, appreciate it!

After talking to another trike owner at a local HD dealer about the lift kit he'd installed, I did the Google search for a lift kit. Which brought me to Trike Talk. Great site, info and I have my lift kit. :clapping::clapping:

Hi. Learning how to post

Think back to the first time....you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

Trying to get a post in. New to this forum stuff. Did i get it right?

I found TT in a search. I didn't have a trike yet & knew nothing about them. Learned a lot before I bought my 16 TriGlide July of 16. Now have over 21k on it in 1 1/2 yrs. & have 3 trips already planned for 18. Met some great people in Kerrville last Fall & plan on returning in 18. Merry Christmas to all.

funny-cartoon-pictures-26.gif

I have ridden 2 wheels for 60 yrs when I went to a trike. Totally enjoy the move. Not as strong at 72 when we switched. Much more relaxed again & riding even more. If you do move, it will take a bit of re-learning. Not a big deal, just be aware that now you "stear" not lean. I was fine in 35 miles, others take a bit longer,but you will get used to it. Let us know if you decide. Have fun.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete the drummer
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png