What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

Never been to KC, welcome Mike, we are glad you found the site and hope you find friends. If we can give help to others, we try, if others can help us, we are always thankful for their knowledge.

Enjoy the site and your ride.

Welcome to Trike Talk, so many forums filled with information, we do hope that everyone can make friends and/or find the help they are seeking. I do hope all can enjoy this site as much as I have.:)

critch

Coming from washington county Maine,it is hard to get good information on tech issues,going to put pro-action shocks on my 2015 trike,like doing my own work..

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

What made me join Trike Talk Forum?and found this forum..

I was searching for info on conversion kits and ran across this forum. Had a bad knee and wanted a trike for safety. Learned enough to guide my choice of Champion SA kit. Ordered it shipped to my home and performed installation myself. Love the result! Found Champion instructions superb. First time experience and completed build in 9 days. Frequently read threads just to further educate myself. The more you know .... The better prepared you are to enjoy the triking experience. ( Had knee replaced too but would not go back from trike...way too fun!!! ) :D:D

Welcome, George. Good that you have been lurking around to gather information, even better that you have introduced yourself. Nice to have you aboard.

Real riders vs. owners

This site primarily consists of riders (people who ride a couple of hundred miles per weekend and provide useful info about problems and how to fix them) vs other sites that are primarily owners( those who ride to the HD dealer and brag about the new doo-rags on sale there, and that their trike has never gotten wet). Lots of good solid info here !

A grandma with a bad hip

New to forum from Hillsdale ks seen this before saw something from a old long time ago friend from Pleasanton, Paul. He made me check you out again. Have a Electra glide ultra with a conversion kit, so I could ride safely with grandkids. So hello I'm dbaker, dbake

Howdy, Dee. Welcome to Trike Talk from south Texas. TXFlag.jpg

Think back to the first time.......

you were surfing the web and we caught your eye. You checked us out and there was just something about us, yes? Was it our dashing good looks? Our brilliant sense of humor? Our endless cache of technical information? Or were you just bored one night and found the lights on? Maybe alchohol was involved.... :blush:

OK seriously....what was it that you liked most about the forum that made you want to join?

New to the Trike world.. I was looking for trike parts (Flag holders) and found the site,, looked to be a good place with a lot of knowledgeable riders.. so i decided to get my feet wet.. ;-)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png