What Made You Join TrikeTalk Forum?

I have a HD 91 Custom Hard Tail and want a Trike. It is almost impossible to find any good information about the various Conversion Models... I am hoping this is the place!

Charles welcome to Trike Talk and yes this is the place I’m sure somebody(s) will chime in pretty soon with a lot of information for you again welcome👍👍..

New to Trike Talk.

My name is Rich and I have a 2011 Harley Davison Tri Glide ultra. I bought it used July of last year. I have always rode 2 wheeled metric bikes but needed to move to a trike. I was happy to be riding again but not happy with the ride, comfort and heat from the engine. I found all the solutions here and purchased 2K worth of parts from Venders here to make it the way it should have came from the factory. I don't have it 100% yet but very close.

My name is Rich and I have a 2011 Harley Davison Tri Glide ultra. I bought it used July of last year. I have always rode 2 wheeled metric bikes but needed to move to a trike. I was happy to be riding again but not happy with the ride, comfort and heat from the engine. I found all the solutions here and purchased 2K worth of parts from Venders here to make it the way it should have came from the factory. I don't have it 100% yet but very close.

Hi Richard, :welcome:to Trike Talk

Good on you to support the vendors here:clapping:

Happy to be here. 2017 TriGlide Ultra. Sold my 98 Road king Classic/ bad Knees added a wheel. Still provides the needed Knees in the Breeze. Wife happy to 2 up now.

You can’t fix Stupid, but you can sedate it

Stupid is good.....Without it how would the rest of us look smart.....:)...

Happy to be here. 2017 TriGlide Ultra. Sold my 98 Road king Classic/ bad Knees added a wheel. Still provides the needed Knees in the Breeze. Wife happy to 2 up now.

You can’t fix Stupid, but you can sedate it

Hi James,:wave4:

:welcome: to the Trike Talk Family.:wave4::gathering:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry Martin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png