Guys Im usually not wowed by much with anything about a Gold Wing in general.
The bike part is so dependable, we all know its boring.
I have to say my new battery impressed me. So yes this is an inadvertent on purpose add for anyone needing a new battery.
I have and did consider a few Lithium batteries till I saw enough complaints to full blow burned up batteries.
So back in March I bought one of these for my Yamaha Road Star a big 1700cc V-Twin. Spun the engine like a top compared to the old AGM 310CCA battery I had been using. 2 new, lasted 3 years each and the OEM which lasted for 5. 3 in 11 years to be exact.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I neglected the normal signs of a battery going bad. Slow turning over. Lights taking longer to go on after starting. Reverse clunking into going.... The usual deals. Till I got stuck with it totally dead and had to get a jump to get home. Ran home on the alternator.

Anyway ordered the same battery. I got it in 2 days and boy Oh boy is this a strong deal folks.
It feels like 500CCA is going to burn up the starter. The trike flies in reverse now. Maybe even hitting 7mph!!!!!
Terrific battery guys. If it lasts. Time will tell with my 2 bikes. Florida heat kills all batteries. I do like this one.
The OEM YUSA did last for 6 years almost to the day the bike was originally sold. I guess thats something to say about a YUSA with alot less CCAs.
500CCA is the way to go. More so if your running alot of lights and accesories.