Trike Statistics

Oct 29, 2008
Does anyone know any statistical information about trikes? ie..how many riders in the US/worldwide, % of men, women, disabled and older riders...how many companies do conversions and how many ground up manufacturers...if you know any of this info or how I can get it, it would be greatly appreciated! Also would like an estimate of how much the triker pop is growing (how many more predicted in the next year?) :D

Hey Trikerchicks, Welcome to TrikeTalk.

I don't think I've seen any specific statistics on here such as you have asked about. I do know that we've got a wide variety of riders on here: men, women, some with disabilities or other health issues, but also an awful lot (probably the majority) who are riding trikes just for the fun of it although they could easily be on two wheels still. I am sure that most of our membership is in their 50s and 60s, but of course we have members that span a very wide age range.

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK trikerchicks......"Not enough, but Trikes growin' rapidly, Trike manufacturers poppin' up yearly, my personal area has seen a really large growth in Trikes the last two years"......"Never Too Many" from a healthy (so far) 57 year old.....:wtg:

going to the same rally since 1997 . In 99 I went on my 2 wheel GW, in 1999 I went on my GW equipped with a Voyager, I got stopped everywhere maybe 4 trikes at the rally no vendors. In 2000 I purchased my trike , there were 4 vendors and about 20 trikes and maybe 25 women riders, this year 25% of the riders are women and 10% of the bikes are trikes ( based on 35,000) the age range I noticed was from 30 to 80 on trikes women being a lot younger some in there 30's and 40's my guess is there are 8 major MFG ( CSC, DFT,Champion,Eurowing, Hannigan, Motor Trike , Lehman, Trike Shop /Roadsmith.) and Lehman and 3 or 4 minor MFG. there are 5 add on's and then the Rev trikes Can Am leading that pack. The list is growing yearly . we also have people building trikes Like our own RedneckRay and a few others.hope I didn't forget anyone or trike . We can add to that list.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
52johnson
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png