Goldwing Trike Intercom Volume

paid4c4

300+ Posts
Mar 28, 2016
Crestview Hills, KY, USA
We have a 2006 GL1800 Motor Trike. I can't figure out how to adjust the intercom volume. My manual says to push the Mode knob in until Intercom volume shows on the screen. However my Mode knob only adjusts bass, terible, fade for the audio system it never shows Intercom volume on the screen. I have a non-nav GW. Any help is appreciated.
Bill

I also have an '06 and your manual is incorrect.

To reach the intercom volume, press the Volume knob once, then adjust with the knob or the thumb volume control on left handlebar.

The second push on the Volume knob takes you to the Intercom Mute adjustment. That you will have to play with to achieve a setting you like.

I put mic mutes on my 1800 wing before I had it trikes. Worked great for wind noise but one of the little wires in the helmet connection started to go bad. But after trikes it was better before I replaced than it was on 2 wheel bike. Anyway the way to make adjustments is like described above.
Happy triking.

I also have an '06 and your manual is incorrect.

To reach the intercom volume, press the Volume knob once, then adjust with the knob or the thumb volume control on left handlebar.

The second push on the Volume knob takes you to the Intercom Mute adjustment. That you will have to play with to achieve a setting you like.

Thank you for your response to my tread. You are absolutely correct the manual is wrong. I used the directions you suppled and now have great audio on the intercom.

Bill

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png