Average age of riders

62 been on Harley my whole life, just now switching over to a Frankenstein trike. ready to start a whole new adventure on 3 wheels, I am hoping I will be able to see more on surrounding country side on a trike, I will still be alert for road condition and traffic. will I be able to relax and enjoy the ride more if that is possible. I know after a 6 to 10 ride on 2 wheels you can be worn out, hoping it wont be as bad on trike. or will it be worse, I know I don't plan on any all day rides just to get to a location anymore, I want to enjoy the ride were ever I'm at, and if Im tired and pull over I wont have to worry about balance while the lady of my life climbs off,

does passenger movement effect trike like it can on 2 wheels. she has made my back hurt more than once not waiting on me to brace my self for her to climb off, but I never dropped the bike. I have stepped off 2 wheeler forgetting to put kick stand down before.

62 been on Harley my whole life, just now switching over to a Frankenstein trike. ready to start a whole new adventure on 3 wheels, I am hoping I will be able to see more on surrounding country side on a trike, I will still be alert for road condition and traffic. will I be able to relax and enjoy the ride more if that is possible. I know after a 6 to 10 ride on 2 wheels you can be worn out, hoping it wont be as bad on trike. or will it be worse, I know I don't plan on any all day rides just to get to a location anymore, I want to enjoy the ride were ever I'm at, and if Im tired and pull over I wont have to worry about balance while the lady of my life climbs off,

does passenger movement effect trike like it can on 2 wheels. she has made my back hurt more than once not waiting on me to brace my self for her to climb off, but I never dropped the bike. I have stepped off 2 wheeler forgetting to put kick stand down before.

I've never had an issue with passenger movement on my GW with a CSC kit. Not sure about the Frankenstein Trike. Might depend on the rear suspension.

Average age ?

I'm 62 ... Put a Voyager kit on my Heritage Softail after breaking my leg 5 years ago ... rode it a couple of years but was never really comfortable with it ... it has been 'difficult' for me to accept that I can't deal with a regular 2 wheel motorcycle ... the 2015 Freewheeler I just got this winter has been the best riding and handling trike I've ridden so far ...

79, riding a 2000 Honda 1500 SE with a 2006 Champion Trike Conversion. 34,000 total miles. My secondary ride, my main ride is a "98 Honda 1500 SE with 129,000 miles, all by me. Pryor three bikes were also Hondas, one a 1500 Aspencade that I clocked around 50,000. No end in sight currently!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png