coilover spring rate

Don't know what you're trying to do, but I don't believe those are true coil overs. I think they're like helper type springs. Put airshocks on mine. I like the push button adjustability.

Don't know what you're trying to do, but I don't believe those are true coil overs. I think they're like helper type springs. Put airshocks on mine. I like the push button adjustability.

Well I have been looking over different leading link designs. 1 that I seen used those shocks.
The guy had a front mounted V8

Once I find the right donor vehicle I will have a front mounted V6 engine.
People I talk to tell me they will work but I would just like more info on them

I have been researching different designs for every part of my new build. That way when I go to build it I can make informed decisions. (I will still most likely screw something up though)

Well the good part is with leading link you can change the shock position. So moving them toward the pivot will soften them. Move them toward the axle stiffens it and you can go beyond the axle for even more load compensation. But the travel of the shock maybe to great. Trail can change a lot with a leading link with a lot of travel. The coilovers the kids use to lower their cars might work and you can buy springs with specific weights. Now ifin you're like me you're lookin for the cheap way out so they may not work for ya.

Now ifin you're like me you're looking for the cheap way out so they may not work for ya.

I'm always on a tight budget. That is 1 reason I am looking for just the right donor vehicle
I seen a couple that have come close but Not my preferred choice.
I seen some before I was ready to build but now that I am ready I do not see anymore
I will look for another month than lower my standards

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png