Thanks Thanks:  160
Page 624 of 628 FirstFirst ... 524574614622623624625626 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 6275

Thread: Breakfast Club

User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

Morning .

Early start today got up to 62 degrees and hurried to get dressed and Go for a walk with Carmen this morning.

We got in a 2 mile walk and then had some coffee.

Our weather here is fantastic in the Early morning and early evenings now.

Hit 96 here yesterday so after dark we took the truck to a hand car wash and she cleaned up nicely .

Today its TACO Tues at the Elk's tonight so we thought we'd give it a shot.

Never had them there so this could be an adventure of sorts lol.

Speaking more of the weather it looks like our mornings here are going to dip in the high 50's by Thursday with a high of only 85 Yahoooooooooooooo.

Fred ... Nice kill and now you have some good grub for sandwiches too .

Mikey: I too am enjoying the cooler weather were having. Great for doing anything outside.

Well in the mornings and early evenings here.

Ok since we washed the truck last night I have to put some wax on here in a few mins.

So hope everyone has a memorable day.......

Thumper
    Gold Club Member
    User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

Good morning, I noticed that the early sun sets and late sun rises here in the NE , are starting on the winter depression season ! As Halloween , and then thanksgiving , with tree leaf clean up in between, upon us , we shut down the outside water supply, cover the pools , as with the lawn furniture, Iím sure Thers other stuff I missed.

Here at home the shower door bottom rail is leaking , so off to see the wizard for some caulk. Then Iíll clean out the wood stove chimney and base , as I feel the need is here as itís 52* and the Keeper is complaining of being cold 🥶.

Then itís up to the glamp to start closing up for the season.

Now if that doesnít cheer you up nothing will

Have a safe day
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"
    Tiffany, Olive, Daisy, ďThe Three MusketeersĒ together again.

User ID

Good morning everyone beautiful day here in Western PA. Fall in full swing leaves all over the ground and roads wet ones are like Ice on the roadway. Just a thought not as important on three wheels but still a concern so be careful out there everyone. Mixing up a batch of Venison bologna tomorrow with leftover ground meat from the previous season it will be yummy. Off on the trike for a northern tour on Friday Lord willing leaves north of us are starting to color up really well I've heard. Ride safe Fred/Jeanne
    Vintage 09' Vivid Black, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Mighty Mite love Jugs,Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, LED headlight and spots, Hubcaps rear wheels

User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

[QUOTE=1dn5up;703321]Good morning, I noticed that the early sun sets and late sun rises here in the NE , are starting on the winter depression season ! As Halloween , and then thanksgiving , with tree leaf clean up in between, upon us , we shut down the outside water supply, cover the pools , as with the lawn furniture, Iím sure Thers other stuff I missed.

Here at home the shower door bottom rail is leaking , so off to see the wizard for some caulk. Then Iíll clean out the wood stove chimney and base , as I feel the need is here as itís 52* and the Keeper is complaining of being cold 🥶.

Then itís up to the glamp to start closing up for the season.

Now if that doesnít cheer you up nothing will

Morning Frank:Frankie: Our season's are the complete opposite from back east.

Now we're bringing out our summer stuff like the Screened in patio furniture and hooking the outside TV back up.

Sitting outside in the mornings drinking coffee watch the Good Morning America show.

Plus going to the park to listen to a Free concert and sit around and chit chat with our friends.

Also now we can go for walks in the mornings for our exercise .

This the start of our riding season also

We used to come out here right after Christmas and stay till the end of May.

Now were out here all year long.

Too me any place back east is the "DEPRESSION SEASON NOW"

Geeez I used to HATE the coming of winter and the DOOM & GLOOM of the dark days .

Rode up to the Elk's yesterday for Taco's Tuesday and Linda had a meeting at the lodge also.

" Beautiful ride home" last night .

Should be another Nice ride back tonight with the temps drop down after sunset at 6:03 PM .

Ok shower time and maybe another cup of coffee .

Behave....................Rick

User ID

Good Morning Clubber's new and old for me I'm one of the old one's. going to take care of the back straps from the deer today, have a great day sunshine and 70's. ride safe Fred
    Vintage 09' Vivid Black, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Mighty Mite love Jugs,Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, LED headlight and spots, Hubcaps rear wheels

User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

well I missed the Good morning by 2 mins to log in lol.

Well I got up at the ungodly hour of 6:30 am .

Then washed up and got dressed some we can go for a walk while its cool outside.

By the time we both got ready it was getting later then i like for a walk.

But we put on 3 miles with a stop over to see Randy for a few mins.

Linda was gone driving Miss daisy lol.

So when we finally got back home we were both hungry so I made breakfast while Carmen

took Ozzie outside.

Now its a little after 12 pm and I'm bushed like I need a nap.

But that's not going to happen today.

It is pretty Nice out there even at noon here only 83 degrees .

My daughter and her husband are both traveling for work.

1. is in Toronto & the other is in NY till tomorrow.

With all that's going on in Calif i hope everything is ok at their place .

Alright going to finish my coffee and hit the shower see if that wakes me up a little

User ID

Default Good Morning All

A short hello we are off on a cool start to check out fall colors a little early but sunshine and time to go... 45 this morning highs of 70's travel safe Fred

P.S. Coyote on trail cam Name:  WGI_1336.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  774.3 KB

Thumper
    Gold Club Member
    User ID
    FT Author
    1 Thread

Good morning all,

Hape alls good Rick , at California. Also hope she takes care If in the rotten apple ! NYC.

Nice pix Fred, that one looks pretty healthy.

Got the housekeepers car yesterday, ordered her new floor mats , the old ones were a no fit . Plus another silver color . And here mine is 12 yrs old !

A good day to repair the garage heater , as b4 ya know it ...... terrible thought .

Be safe out there
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"
    Tiffany, Olive, Daisy, ďThe Three MusketeersĒ together again.

User ID

Good morning all. Rainy & wet here in STL. I have a VA Hospital appointment with a new group of doctors. They are moving me to a new primary care team for Veterans with multiple medical issues.

I have been promised better care & I look forward to meeting my new team.
    2017 Harley Davidson Freewheeler (107 cu.in. vivid black).

User ID

Quote Originally Posted by 1dn5up View Post
    Good morning all,

Hape alls good Rick , at California. Also hope she takes care If in the rotten apple ! NYC.

Nice pix Fred, that one looks pretty healthy.

Got the housekeepers car yesterday, ordered her new floor mats , the old ones were a no fit . Plus another silver color . And here mine is 12 yrs old !

A good day to repair the garage heater , as b4 ya know it ...... terrible thought .

Be safe out there
    Yea and lots of them a friend of my son came to hunt last night and shot three in fifteen minutes after starting to call. He said he will be back. .good kill them all...

Page 624 of 628 FirstFirst ... 524574614622623624625626 ... LastLast