teddie gets a ride on a stallion & loves it

Took teddie on a test ride to the beaches , to see if he likes it . Before we hit the road , I took a few laps around the track to make sure he was going to be ok with this . He did great , & off we went . Hope you enjoy it , I know ted & I did . thanks , captain h
Did you make Reggie work while you and Teddy go for a ride?
It will start to get cool the next week or so, from what I've seen of the weather app!
When are you heading South?
Rosy

Did you make Reggie work while you and Teddy go for a ride?
It will start to get cool the next week or so, from what I've seen of the weather app!
When are you heading South?
Rosy
Good morning Rosy , hope all is going great . Yes you are right about the weather getting cooler . Hate to say it , but we really need some rain . Now , lol , about making Reg. work .lol, I am the captain right ? BUT, this is not a boat , so I am not the BOSS . LOL . So she gave me & ted the day off to do some riding . :clapping:
If all goes right , we should be heading down South after Thanksgiving . The snowbird gathering is in Ocala this year , maybe we can get a golf game in ,for those who want to play . Please tell your better half we said hi .
captain h & reg.

I am bringing my Donkey trailer down this year, so my sticks will fit, to go golfing with the trike.
We difinately need to make a date to go. I have played Ocala with a friend from The Villages, a couple years ago.
Have a safe trip to Florida, we are leaving 1/25, to Alabama, visit Family, then pick up the trailers and head to NSB, to our Pink House rental.
Rosy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png