Pinstripes

That really looks good, I seen one at a dealer that had been done, really changes the looks. Enjoy that and keep plenty of wax over it

All for now Trampas

Looking good Frank!! Love the color choices! Wish I knew someone around here that was good at pin striping?:mad: The color of my 08 GW is Black Cherry. Had one guy tell me it would be hard to stripe and I'd better get someone who knows what they are doing! Does anyone know of a pin striper in SW Va., or the states that join her? Any comments will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Rick

Looking good Frank!! Love the color choices! Wish I knew someone around here that was good at pin striping?:mad: The color of my 08 GW is Black Cherry. Had one guy tell me it would be hard to stripe and I'd better get someone who knows what they are doing! Does anyone know of a pin striper in SW Va., or the states that join her? Any comments will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks, Rick

I don't know how close you are to NC, but I know of a great pin stripper in Oxford NC. Name of his company is Augies Art Customs; web page is www.augiesart.com, phone # 919 781 5984. His pricing is very reasonable also

I don't know how close you are to NC, but I know of a great pin stripper in Oxford NC. Name of his company is Augies Art Customs; web page is www.augiesart.com, phone # 919 781 5984. His pricing is very reasonable also

Hey bronxbill. Thanks! I live in Wytheville, Va. About 45 minutes from Mt. Airy, N.C. It is the 1st town you come to after you cross the N.C./ Va. state line on US 52 S. I'll google it to see where Oxford is, I'm not familiar with it's location. I'll be getting in touch with him soon. Would like to have it done over the winter. Thanks, Rick

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png