What gets your goat....

Once and a while, gota wander and lerk to other MC forums. The one I devorced from now , has comercials on each post, I guess there members don't matter , just the money .:Shrug: Also when I visit that site, my compuke seems to lock up for a while. Go figure.
The membership and forum here is definitely high class in its own way. Congrats to all and it's administration. :clapping:

What gets my goat? for starters, the person who has a buggy full of groceries IE... steaks, beer, damn expensive food and they pull out food stamps and than pulls out a stack of hundreds to pay for beer and cigs. People who ride down the road with their DAMN blinker on and never turn, Sitting at a red light and my heart is skipping beats because the base next to me is shaking me.

What gets my goat?

IT related............

1. Stupid users
2. Users that think they have the most important job in the world and everything they need is urgent
3. Users that do not respond when you email them about a ticket that they have submitted
4. When you send a list of troubleshooting steps to a user asking them to reply back with the results and they reply back with something totally different
5. Users that want you to do everything for them and cant be bothered to do their part
6. Users that think they know how to fix their issue so instead of giving you the symptoms they state whet they think they need. (most of the time they are incorrect)
7. Users that have been told not to do something, they do it anyway and screw something up and expect you to fix their screw up ASAP
8. Users that flat out lie to your face about how something got broken

Basically users in general
I think it is because I have been fixing other people crap for almost 40 years now and I am just tired of it

Ah man....I forget who said that. Was it Ron White?:Shrug: The mind is just drawing a blank and I like White so it's the only one popping into my feeble mind.:AGGHH:

Definitly, Bill Engvall.

William Ray "Bill" Engvall, Jr. is an American comedian and actor best known for his work as a stand-up comic, his signature "Here's Your Sign" bit and as a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group.

Definitly, Bill Engvall.

William Ray "Bill" Engvall, Jr. is an American comedian and actor best known for his work as a stand-up comic, his signature "Here's Your Sign" bit and as a member of the Blue Collar Comedy group.

Yep.. I was wrong... It was Engvall. He was like Peter Lawford was to the Rat Pack....Kinna forgotten....:D

aholes that come speedy up on you on the freeway when your doing 10 over already then pass you and get off in 20 yards :mad: Or they come flyin up on you and you can't even see their headlights and stay there when there's a open lane to the left of you WTF ??

- - - Updated - - -

I live in a retirement community where the speed limit is 35 MPH. 99% of the streets. Does anyone do it Hell NO ! 55 is their normal speed thru this community . I want to know where in thee Hell are you late for Bingo ? Nail appointment ? Estate sale ? WHAT ? :mad:

Supermarket check out 8 items or less [Express lane]... Old person in front ' I'm old i don't have to count' And puts down 15 + items... Then take's the old peoples change purse... Only to find out they don't have enough exact change so they have to give the cashier bills any way.. :xzqxz::gah:

Supermarkets don't need a express lane' They need an old peoples only lane..

What gets my goat?

IT related............

1. Stupid users

2. Users that think they have the most important job in the world and everything they need is urgent

3. Users that do not respond when you email them about a ticket that they have submitted

4. When you send a list of troubleshooting steps to a user asking them to reply back with the results and they reply back with something totally different

5. Users that want you to do everything for them and cant be bothered to do their part

6. Users that think they know how to fix their issue so instead of giving you the symptoms they state whet they think they need. (most of the time they are incorrect)

7. Users that have been told not to do something, they do it anyway and screw something up and expect you to fix their screw up ASAP

I think it is because I have been fixing other people crap for almost 40 years now and I am just tired of it

Fowler, you sound like my retired IT neighbor.

He called it job security !

I worked a help desk for years.

When I retired I refused to look a computer for 15 years. They caught up and passed where I was by then so I'm the dumb stupid user now but still get frustrated with some of the things I see. But ain't my job now and love it.:D

People that ride your bumper for a few miles then take dangerous chances to pass like their butts are on fire.

Then, once they are in front they either go the same speed as you or force you to take a mile per hour or two off your cruise control.

people who don't pick up their dog shit in my yard. why not let your sweet pooch shit in your own yard? it's gotten so bad that one neighbor refused to pick up after his dog so shovel in hand I deposited on his front porch.

you know we're almost at the bottom of the swirling drain when you have to walk behind your dog on a leash and pick up his/her shit pile in a plastic bag.

Supermarket check out 8 items or less [Express lane]... Old person in front ' I'm old i don't have to count' And puts down 15 + items... Then take's the old peoples change purse... Only to find out they don't have enough exact change so they have to give the cashier bills any way.. :xzqxz::gah:

Supermarkets don't need a express lane' They need an old peoples only lane..

:Agree:14358694_1551640538274207_5242796809326410660_n.jpg

What gets my goat?

IT related............

1. Stupid users

Sounds like you should lock the door and retire.

Not later, now ! If you don't, the stress is gonna kill you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png