What gets your goat....

I learned early on in my business that No one is indispensable. If you were you could never take time off... When i would close my shop for a few days to go hunting or take a long weekend off for a family thing' And put a sign on the door that i'll be closed' Inevitably a customer would say you can't take off' Because i give you all my work who's gonna do it? .
I would tell them i wont get mad at you if you split the work with someone else' Its not good for you or me' To have just one person to do all the work, Suppose i die who how are you gonna get it done?
:Shrug:

I'm with you Hogcowboy, effect and affect likely cause me to shoot myself in the foot every time I try to use them.

Then there is this: me and him or me and Joe or me and them. It's always the other person first then me. Sorry.... but that just drives me nuts.

PC

What's really getting my goat now is how the last few weeks before my retirement are going by so
slllloooooooooooowwwwwwly:AGGHH::AGGHH:

To make the time go faster' You might want to take up Sky-Diveing.. And it just so happens that i have some Sky-Diveing equipment for sale' One idem in particular I've had for sale now for two years. Its a top of the line Parachute one owner still in the original bag and never opened' Only used once.......If your interested.... :Shrug:

If it wasn't below freezing and snowing today, I might take it into consideration.............ok, thought about it long enough, no thanks, I'm scared of heights.:)

If it wasn't below freezing and snowing today, I might take it into consideration.............ok, thought about it long enough, no thanks, I'm scared of heights.:)

Its not so much the heights that scare me... Its the sudden stops at the bottom that hurt.....'':xszpv:Ouch'''

people who don't pick up their dog **** in my yard. why not let your sweet pooch **** in your own yard? it's gotten so bad that one neighbor refused to pick up after his dog so shovel in hand I deposited on his front porch.

My brother had a neighbor that had a big dog he let run loose in the neighborhood. It would get into trash cans, tear up flower gardens, and, of course, take huge horse turd dumps on everyone's nicely manicured lawns. :gah: People definitely became fed up with it's antics, particularly because there was a leash law.

Soooo, somebody (not saying it was a certain brother) collected up a large amount of said horseturds into a large plastic shopping bag, coaxed the dog in close enough, and tied it to the dog's collar with a nice note.

The dog hasn't been seen running free in the neighborhood since. :clapping: :D

Whats worster is when you come back from that vacation, No one even knew you were gone... :Shrug:

One summer, I got a cell call from my boss, telling me that corporate wanted shop inventory to start tomorrow ! So my reply was; Will it be ok to filet these smallmouth bass on my lunch hour? His reply; Haah?
mine; Well I might be late to work tomorrow , due to I am on the St Lawerence river fishing while camping at 1000 islands. His reply; What are you saying? Mine; I am on vacation and won't be back to work for another 2 weeks--- I was MIA a week b4 that phone call. Just to say that even the big cheese heads have no clue as to what your doing or at. I love retirement 👏🤘

:Agree: That's as bad as having our dispatch center at Toys R Us giving new hires my cell number when they couldn't find certain backhaul locations in Houston, TX ................. I'm at the rally in Sturgis no less. :laugh:

TV Commercials, One that goes like this; Wife is laying/sleeping by the pool . The Husband comes running by cannon balls into the pool, And soaks the wife and then they both have a good laugh about it...
Real life that husband is dead....:gah:

Yes...volume!
thought they passed some kind of regulation or law a few years ago that they couldn't do that anymore. Seemed they were quieter for a while but in the last few months the commercials have really been coming on LOUD. We know they are excessively loud because we have hearing loss and we have to put the mute button on it's so loud.

Further..re tv commercial volume..
Just looked it up.
The CALM act took effect December 13, 2012.
I think I might make a call to my local news stations to remind them. They are the worst offenders recently during their evening broadcasts.

Yes...volume!
thought they passed some kind of regulation or law a few years ago that they couldn't do that anymore. Seemed they were quieter for a while but in the last few months the commercials have really been coming on LOUD. We know they are excessively loud because we have hearing loss and we have to put the mute button on it's so loud.

That's what made me say it. Btw, I am waiting for TX to help with the cost of hearing aids. DRS has a program for working Texans that will co-op the cost.

People that wash dishes before puting them in a dishwasher :confused:

The smell of the dishwasher when it's finished and you open the door :gah:

What gets my Goat...............

People (Users) that
put in a repair request but put give no contact info
put in a request and give their contact info but never reply to you when you try to contact them
do not want to take the time to work with you to fix the stupid issue they are having
have a issue, do not report it for a month then complain that they have had the issue for a month

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png