What gets your goat....

Running down the road, nearing an exit ramp, and the stupid toad behind you can't wait 5 more seconds to get to the exit ramp, so he pulls left around you, gunning the hell out of it, then darts right immediately, cutting off your nose so that he can take that exit ramp. :gah:

And this senseless wrecklessness has gotten to be a common act....why? What is the purpose of it? They only gain 1 car link ahead.

Ya just have to be on your toes every second and don't trust anybody.

Running down the road, nearing an exit ramp, and the stupid toad behind you can't wait 5 more seconds to get to the exit ramp, so he pulls left around you, gunning the hell out of it, then darts right immediately, cutting off your nose so that he can take that exit ramp. :gah:

And this senseless wrecklessness has gotten to be a common act....why? What is the purpose of it? They only gain 1 car link ahead.

Ya just have to be on your toes every second and don't trust anybody.

It's become all too common unfortunately:gah: people are in way to much of a hurry :mad:

Austin traffic and construction... anytime, anywhere! Everyone loves it here, but we're bursting at the seams. :gah:
Yeah, you got all those New York and California transplants that want to change Texas into the same cesspool they left because they couldn't stand what it had turned into with their idiotic voting.
It's become all too common unfortunately:gah: people are in way to much of a hurry :mad:
And for no reason. They don't do anything once they get where they think they had to get to so quickly. Certainly can't be a job where they produce anything. We no longer have those. So exactly what is their rush these days?

I try to get a little more laid back as i age,but since you asked.Loud obnoxious people(like one at work),someone holding up the checkout line arguing over a out dated 20 cent coupon,rubber neckers at an accident scene,someone trying to run over me on the trike because texting is way more important than paying attention,people who ask stupid questions,stupid people in general,being in an elevator and having to fart and you know the next floor some good looking woman will get on,but other than that not much.;)

As a first responder, we had to close a road due to a bad PIAA. Even though we desplay a large Road Closed sign , AH's ask if it's closed. Chinese point and smile, I point and smile back and send them 30 miles out somwere else.

Hogcowboy, keep those yuppie NY people, there trying to find themselves, then send them to Mexico :AGGHH:

People that say the only stupid questions are the one not asked...Some stupid questions should not be asked... For instants 'Back in 2008 I'm gassing up my Spyder' And while i have the nozzle in the tank' This guy comes over to me and asks... Is that one of those electric motorcycles??
So i play stupid with stupid and say yes it is... But the reason i'm filling it up with gas is because the clock in this bike runs on gas...Then he turns around and walks away shaking his head.. I think the light finally went on in his head..:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackslapper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png