What gets your goat....

Almost in the same vein as Carla's post.......People that post about a problem and or are asking for help from the members here about a problem, And then after 50 or so well meaning replies from members , There isn't an answer as to if the problem was ever solved...Or even maybe an update..:gah:

What gets my goat is all the little monuments to stupidity on the side of the road. Crosses, heart shaped balloons, teddy bears. They'll be startin on the mountain again soon. When the motorcycles come out in spring you know someone will die being stupid. I do feel sorry for them and there family, but nobody cleans up there mess so there it sits. They should bring that crap to the cemetery grave site? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but just seems wrong to leave what amounts to a bunch gardage on the side of the road. So they're gonna be replenihin the the junk piles soon.:cxtv:

What gets my goat is all the little monuments to stupidity on the side of the road. Crosses, heart shaped balloons, teddy bears. They'll be startin on the mountain again soon. When the motorcycles come out in spring you know someone will die being stupid. I do feel sorry for them and there family, but nobody cleans up there mess so there it sits. They should bring that crap to the cemetery grave site? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but just seems wrong to leave what amounts to a bunch gardage on the side of the road. So they're gonna be replenihin the the junk piles soon.:cxtv:

I agree.......:mad:

Almost in the same vein as Carla's post.......People that post about a problem and or are asking for help from the members here about a problem, And then after 50 or so well meaning replies from members , There isn't an answer as to if the problem was ever solved...Or even maybe an update..:gah:

...And in that vein, people who post in the New Members section, get pages of welcome posts and never reply or post anything again. :Shrug:

Typically there the ones that come around for the beer 🍺! Every organization has them.

Goat getter....repetitious posts

Repadicus .... wait .... repardacious ...... where is spell check :Shrug: ........ oh yea, I got it now :) .... Repetitious Posts get my goat too .....:blush:

yo killin me.gif

OK already, stop the laughing !!!:mad:

What gets my goat.....

People that just get into bikes/trikes , And use the term ''Cagers''.Thinking they sound like a Root'n Toot'n real biker .....ie; Every cager is out to get us.. This guy in a cage cut me off.. And these same people park their bike/trike for most of the winter....

And guess what they' then drive in the winter...Yep a cage....

Hurtful people...

Hurtful people say hurtful things to me like, Lets go for a jog early this Morning, Or even more hurtful things like , Here why don't you try the Tofu you'll like it' Taste's just like what ever its cooked next to......... :mad:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png