Trike conversion rear light kit

I have a Frankenstein conversion kit and was thinking of installing some kind of rear tail/brake/turn signal light kit on the fenders. Has anyone done something like this? I've done a little research and can't seem to find what I'm looking for and thought I'd ask you guys.

PA030026.JPG

Here you go-

These Stealth LED Run-Brake-Turn Lights will work on your fenders.

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20Bolt%20Light%20FW1.jpg

They are bright, and an easy install. If you don't already have a Run-Brake-Turn module in your wiring, then you can use one found at this LINK.

Kevin

Here you go-

These Stealth LED Run-Brake-Turn Lights will work on your fenders.

Stealth%20LED%20R-B-T%20Bolt%20Light%20FW1.jpg

They are bright, and an easy install. If you don't already have a Run-Brake-Turn module in your wiring, then you can use one found at this LINK.

Kevin

Looks like something I might be interested in. I'm looking for something that can be seen well during daylight. How well do these do? I followed the link that you gave and saw the other products as well. I also might be interested in the front lights. I have an 04 sportster that I converted and only have the stock lights. I read the product descriptions and got confused about what all I would need. Can you make all recommendations required for the front and rear light kits to make it all plug and play?

Looks like something I might be interested in. I'm looking for something that can be seen well during daylight. How well do these do? I followed the link that you gave and saw the other products as well. I also might be interested in the front lights. I have an 04 sportster that I converted and only have the stock lights. I read the product descriptions and got confused about what all I would need.

Can you make all recommendations required for the front and rear light kits to make it all plug and play?

I realized as I was riding home tonight that I gave you a link above for the wrong products for your style rear fenders.

You would do better with the ones in this link-

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/Stea...DR-RBT-LED.htm

Not only are they less expensive, but your fenders comes down further and these lights will work better with your fenders.

Yes, they are very visible in the daylight, much more so than the stock fender lights.

Even though this pic is of a two wheeler, they are the same lights in bright daylight.

Saddlebag%20Stealth%20LED%20H2.jpg

The lights come with a purpose made (stealth) bracket that allows the LED's to be affixed to the fenders from the inside of the fenders, rather that drilling a hole for the wire and sticking them on the outside of the fenders.

The brackets also do double duty, protecting the LED's from any rocks, mud, etc. that might get kicked back from the tires.

Since you have a Sportster that you converted, please email me at Kevin@DKCustomProducts.com and let me know what model Sporty and what year. I will see if we can do up a Plug-n-Play set-up for you.

Kevin

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png