Hello from Pensacola!

Hi to all from a soon to be trike rider! My 2010 Goldwing is in the shop right now having a CSC Cobra XL Kit installed with an ez steer and floorboards. Hopefully we will be reunited soon so we won't miss any more riding than is necessary for the transformation. Looking forward to reading the posts from everybody.
Fred:clapping:

Welcome from the garden state......ThumbUp The Tomatoes are gone' The Pumpkins are off the vines... But the Apples are still ripe for the pick'en....ThumbUp

Hi to all from a soon to be trike rider! My 2010 Goldwing is in the shop right now having a CSC Cobra XL Kit installed with an ez steer and floorboards. Hopefully we will be reunited soon so we won't miss any more riding than is necessary for the transformation. Looking forward to reading the posts from everybody.
Fred:clapping:
Hello from North East Texas, I came through your city a coupla months ago on my way back from Key West.

Hello Fred and from the U. P. of Michigan, welcome to the website. CSC makes a beautiful trike and once you give yourself a little time getting used to it, you will wonder why you waited so long! You didn't say if you were an experienced 3 wheel rider or just now switching, but if you are new to the game, I suggest that you set up a few traffic cones about 50 feet apart, and practice figure 8s. The reason is to get used to the wider rear end on both sides. Also, watch out for those yellow posts near gas pumps, they jump right out at you! Ride safe, and stop by often! And of course, we love to see pictures of your new ride!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png