1800 to hannigan trike

Hi all i am a new member based in the uk my name is Stephen and my wife Tracey we ride a 2006 1800 goldwing and have just ordered a Hannigan trike kitt to be shipped to the uk can not wait i hope we will get to chat to a lot of your members and had a good look at your site before we chose the kitt as there were a lot of positive comments and help we have received from your forum

Wonderful to have you join us, Stephen! We love our UK membership.
Hannigan makes a great kit. Be sure to post pictures for all of us to see.

Stephen or Steve to his pals.. Is having the kit installed by two of our Keltic WIngs club members in Scotland.
They have already fitted two Hannigan trike kits to BMW's (spit.....!!!wash my mouth out with soap LOL) with great success. They look fantastic:yes:
Sorry to butt in Steve, just that I know who you are kind of!!!!:p

No problems Jake glad to see that old yella thing you ride is on here too.......... As Jake says we have a couple of members in Keltic wings who are doing the installation and I hope to get confirmation of shipping around about the middle of august, so arrival should be sept.... (sat here like an expectant father ). I can honestly say upto now dealing with John Lee at Hannigan is like a breath of fresh air
there is nothing he cannot answer and the response times to questions is faster than the space shuttle ..........:)

So, please share!
I wanted to install my own! Even offered to go through the factory training program. No deal. Would not sell me the kit! Been wrenching on bikes since 1967.What a bummer, picked the best brand for me, couldn't put it together! :mad:

I will 100% guarantee you its a liability issue that prevents Hannigan from selling to individuals here. You can look at someone sideways here in the USA and get yourself sued...much harder to be sued from the UK. This is the same reason that 1/2 of the major manufacturers will not sell to individuals.

Welcome to the 3-wheeled world. Your in for an amazing experience, once you master the art of handling a trike. Tracie is going to love it. Our first trike was on our '02 GL1800 which we had converted in '06. It was a solid axle design.We've had our new '09 C/N GL1800 Hannigan Trike since last December. New job situation prevents us from riding as much as we like. Only got 1500 miles on it. WE LUV IT. Of course it's the fastest color on the planet, Pearl Yellow. You made a GREAT choice. Now for the hard part, waiting.
Mike:

Hi just a quick update still pacing up and down the road waiting for the baby to arrive from Hannigan.....
John Lee has been getting thousands of questions everyday 999 of them from us.... We will try and post as many photos as possible as we go along with the conversion but the conversion will be about 250 miles away from us so please be patient with us.
But just a little information for those people in the uk reading this be aware that for the sva in the uk your handbrake has now got to work on both rear wheels...

Well we are now waiting for the shippers to collect as always Hannigan and John Lee are ahead of the expected dates a company i can really recommend just hope my shippers are as quick now getting very impatient lol

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png