Lights or graphics on voyager con kit.

Hello

Have been thinking of adding additional lights or tribal graphic design to the bottom of the voyager con. kit..just underneath the licesnce plate.

Have not decided... If I add light will need to drill and not to crazy about that.

backofbike001.jpg

backofbike003.jpg

I can center the gracphic design right behind the towball...

Results for Tribal Flame Designs

Looking at # 102 or 103...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Here are a few pics..

The lights are not attached , used some double-side tape just to see how it looks like. Also someone put tribal graphics on to see what it would look like.
The colors are just samples.

This one here is a single strip light. I can still add graphics two both sides.
lights001.jpg

This one here is two strips straight across.. I did not line them up right .. very hot outside so I put it together quick.
lights002.jpg

Someone added tribal graphics to the pic to see what it would look like.
If I go this route I will have to get purple because the front of the bike
when I purchase it had purple graphics.
JOEYSTRIKEWITH.jpg

Front of bike with purple graphics.

picofbike7-26-10004.jpg

Let me know what you think should I leave as is, go with a single strip, double strip?
Thanks

Lights: I like the double strip.

Graphics: They look ok, but I really like the look of the purple flames on the front of your bike. Why not incorporate matching purple flames onto the back instead of the tribal graphics? I think it would make the voyager kit blend into the bike better ... just my opinion.

Thanks all for the feed back..

I put the lights on hold for now.. I am going to try to add the Purple Graphics and see if I can get smaller LED lights...

NANA- Your right.. Those LED lights were very bright...Just the one bar put out alot of light...

graphics on voyager con kit.

Well today I picked up the graphics and decided to put them on...Overall not to bad... A little off center.. I ordered some for the bottom of the Voyager and the trunk. The guy gave me an extra set of smaller ones so I thought
I put them on the fenders...

I do have some wrinkles in them, but hey it only cost me $15...

I can always replaced them..

The purple seems alittle darker ( blueish purple) then the front fender but its ok..

100_0838.jpg

100_0839.jpg

Nice touch.
One suggestion you may want to try your hand at outlining the graphics to make them look like the front and really stand out. An outline like a pin stripe may make the purple look like a closer match. There are thin pin stripes in different colors at the auto parts stores. Since you said they are a graphic, a local decal maker could probably make them up for you outlined and ready to apply.

I'm looking for a pair of thin car chrome exhaust tips for my voyager to mount in the rear cover, for decoration and also to let some of the noise out. The rear cover reflects the exhaust noise back. Also found some web sites on how to extend the muffler baffle to help quiet this rascal down. I would put quiet exhaust on except there are the engine mods that need more flow, so it's experiment time.

Last edited:
Vance & Hines makes a "Quiet Baffle" for their Big Shots that will fit many of their Exhaust Systems. Two years ago the Kackle from my Straight Shots seemed to be getting more obnoxious (how does that happen when my wife keeps saying I'm going deaf), so I took out the thin sleeved originals and installed the "Quiet Baffles"...took the pitch from a High and annoying one to a deep and softened sound.

Ed

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FUpp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png