Bought a 73 an 55 Harley trike, 4 Harleys trikes in 90days im a Harley trike magnet

Aug 16, 2015
ft worth
Bought a 73 an 55 Harley trike, 4 Harleys trikes in 90days im a Harley trike magnet

Yep, on a tip, from a good fren.
\He was picking up a bike to be repaired out in the woods, where the moonshiners live.

Feller saw him driving that Harley truck for the dealer an tole him about this small hoard of stuff, mmm, trikes to be more specific.

Beard to his knees, he looked the part, asked me if i was a vet, then tole me he was 101 first airborne nam, sooo, we swapped some lies, :D

At the end of this almost full moon deal, he knew the guy i bought the last trike from in another town, mmm, too small a world sometimes.

Anywho, a 73 Harley trike,complete, except for missing the guts in the tranny box, ugh.

A 55 Harley motor, raked frame extended springer, pan head elect transmissions, panhead tanks, Harley dirt bike amf tank, generator and tons more. Way extended springer with a spool 21inch wheel, old days stuff.
Oh oh and an extra hyd brake rear end complete, oh yeah.

So my buddy mike took it all off my hands, same nite. LOL, they don't last too long around me if the price is right, do they ???

I kept the fiberglass box, and rear bumper with a welded trailer hitch on it, looks factory, but who knows ??? great bead on the welding never the less.

Oh i got the lid for the box, front and rear bumpers taillights, and one inside hinge, oh and the coil springs and the rack with the leaf springs, and all of it.

Thinking on selling the box an stuff, instead of using it, PM me if any interst in buying it,i aint married to it yet. :D

I was excited to snag this deal, the pics are poor, but it was a great nite, an cool enuff no snakes, since this stuff was yard art in the back 40.

Said he was gonna buy more ducks, or chickens, or some such stuff, yeah rite, maybe a little more suga to make some more mash.

But thats his nevermind aint it. :cool:

Hope ya enjoy the view, i had a kickass time and sold the stuff pronto, like same nite, and kept, what i consider some goodies, i bought a setup like this in 1970 and paid about $250 from an ole police officer, trust me, i paid more this time. :AGGHH:

But the times they are a changing. :cxtv:

Attachments

• IMG_2827.JPG
    IMG_2827.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2863.JPG
    IMG_2863.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2826.JPG
    IMG_2826.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Heres first two i bought, or rather, girlfriend bought me the one with flames, i bought an sold the other, on way home with it, hes done some work and brought it up to speed.

Much nicer than the pics. So i think anyway. :cool:

An can it, he knows how to put his feet up he say, back master cyl was not working and trailer is a tilt bed tilted, so for the picky, he knows how. :D

Attachments

• trike skull fairing.jpg
    trike skull fairing.jpg
    739.7 KB · Views: 67
  • trike skull rear end.jpg
    trike skull rear end.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 74
  • trike on trailer with tim.jpg
    trike on trailer with tim.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 67

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleycruiseraz
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png