Freewire

Sena Freewire

Does any of us have one of these???

Sena makes this product that they say makes the entire audio system of our goldwings wireless.

I have the Sena 20S headsets on my Nolan helmets and the Freewire. I am using them on my 2007 Goldwing with Hannigan Trike Kit. The Freewire works fine. Be aware that you need a Freewire device for both rider and co-rider if both with to hear the received audio.

Clinton - not sure what the clicking is. Do you have the SM10 powered from the bike or from the internal battery? If from the bike, then you need a ground loop isolator between the SM10 and the bike's audio system to prevent the noise, most likely. The Freewire's audio lead has ground loop isolation built-in.

Alas, the Freewire uses BT 4.0 technology and your SMH10 is BT 3.0, so they're not compatible. The newer Sena headsets like the 10S, 20S, and such, are compatible. Hope that helps.

My understanding is that with the Freewire you CANNOT utilize the voice activated commands option. The Freewire will send audio out but it will not respond to your voice to activate commands into the Boom 6.5 infotainment unit. So if you want to be able to push the voice activated command button and command Siri to call someone, play a song, get directions, etc. you will have to go with something other than the Freewire.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uneasy Rider
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png