OEM Honda Front Brake Pads

Needing front pads on my 02 Wing. Are the Honda pads best out there. EBC cost the same $$. Sintered or Kevlar? Prefer quiet over performance. Cannot tolerate squeeky pads.

I am confused ... non-performing quiet pads ... best pads ????
Are you looking for a soulmate ??
EBC HH and Honda OEM are similar in life expectancy and noise. Kevlar might be quieter though.

Found in automotive pads squeaking , is due to them floating. The pads must be secured with new stainless hardware kits and be glued to the calipers so they don't float and squeak. Bikes are no different. Also most mounting tabs on the pads must be filed down so they move easily on the calipers.

The mechanic I use won't put anything on but OEM. He has been working on Honda's since the '60s. Also to give you an idea of his thought process he's not a Honda parts only guy and not married to the service schedule that IMHO is way more than needed. I've been using him since I bought my first Wing over 200K ago and he's never steared me wrong nor done maintenance that wasn't needed.

There are many brake pad threads and most seem to prefer the OEM pads as they seem to last longer, have improved stopping ability and produce far less dust.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png