Jim at Roadsmith

bikerbillone

3000+ Posts
Sep 28, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Crazy post here, but I've been looking every way I know for a post in repose to my post about my Avon Cobra trike tire, can't find it, any help? He wanted my opinion, so I wanted to comply, but now......

I knew I'd get flamed for asking, I just could not find it, so I bit the silver bullet and put on my suit, thanks Lucky. I'm not as good at this business as you are, but I really appreciate your helpful comment.

I knew I'd get flamed for asking, I just could not find it, so I bit the silver bullet and put on my suit, thanks Lucky. I'm not as good at this business as you are, but I really appreciate your helpful comment.

Its all good Bill! ThumbUp To many long time members, navigating the site is second nature, but its pretty easy to lose track of a post, we have all done that so no worries. We added a new bookmarking feature called Starred Posts just to help with that. Click the link below for how to use the feature.

New Bookmarking Starred Posts Tool

Also, we installed a new tool to the taskbar called 'My Posts' where you can click to find your posts, threads and threads you have posted to. I hope this helps.

My Post Finder.png

If finding posts was so easy, my post bookmarking product that Randy linked to wouldn't be so popular. Please don't ever hesitate to ask for help with anything, and feel free to shoot me a PM any time you want...I am happy to help with anything I can. (Yes)

My apologies sir! I ment no disrespect. Just that the thread heading has nothing to do with tires. I should go back and read to see how it went from sway bar to tires.

Talking about the Avon tire; Is this tire only for Honda's? can it be put on a Triglide with the same result?? just wondering...............

Sorry, but I can't help you with any trike related questions...my role here is primarily to help out with some of the technical aspects of the forum software. However, I'm sure someone else here will be able to answer your question. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png