Gotta love Texas

LOVE the pics Randall! :clapping:

You have GOT to convince Michelle to come to the meet in October so that the rest of us can enjoy that beautiful smile in person! You KNOW to tell her she is welcome to come in the car if she would prefer. And there is Fredericksburg for her to enjoy if she has a mind to!

LOVE the pics Randall! :clapping:

You have GOT to convince Michelle to come to the meet in October so that the rest of us can enjoy that beautiful smile in person! You KNOW to tell her she is welcome to come in the car if she would prefer. And there is Fredericksburg for her to enjoy if she has a mind to!

Thanks Carla, yep she's a keeper alright...we'll be celebrating our 19th anniversary here next week.

She's told me that she intends to go this year... probably wants to keep an eye on me ;) but hey, what's one more crazy woman to add in the mix right :laugh: we're looking forward to hanging out with ya'll

Thanks Carla, yep she's a keeper alright...we'll be celebrating our 19th anniversary here next week.

She's told me that she intends to go this year... probably wants to keep an eye on me ;) but hey, what's one more crazy woman to add in the mix right :laugh: we're looking forward to hanging out with ya'll

GOOD! Jim always said crazy people have more fun!

268,820 sq miles

TXFlag.jpg

Texas is the second largest state in the United States by both area and population. Geographically located in the South Central region of the country, Texas shares borders with the U.S. states of Louisiana to the east, Arkansas to the northeast, Oklahoma to the north, New Mexico to the west, and the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas to the southwest, while the Gulf of Mexico is to the southeast.

268,820 sq miles

View attachment 56770

Texas is the second largest state in the United States by both area and population. Geographically located in the South Central region of the country, Texas shares borders with the U.S. states of Louisiana to the east, Arkansas to the northeast, Oklahoma to the north, New Mexico to the west, and the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas to the southwest, while the Gulf of Mexico is to the southeast.

:D-;)-:D..........:cxtv:

attachment.php

I can't help but wonder if this one isn't photoshopped. I've just never seen a rattler take on a blue hue like that. Wouldn't take much playing with almost any photoshop type app to change those darker patches. Makes for a dramatic picture bu I've just never seen one like that in real life. And I have had plenty of encounters with these darn things. Not saying they can't. Maybe a one that just very recently shed an old skin might but I really don't think so. The other colors just aren't bright enough to be new skin.

I found that on TexasHillCountry.com, just looked again and sure enough it was not real. Good to know since it would be hard to spot in the flowers.

WE ARE INFAMOUS!!!! Our recent APRIL FOOLS Bluebonnet Rattlesnake made Snopes in ONE DAY!
www.TexasHillCountry.com
could not have made it without's y'alls help, plus Casey Hubble for the article so THANK YOU!

Check Snopes here

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bluebonnetsnake.asp

Heck, that was 4 years ago. I never saw it back then or ignored it would be more likely if it came out on April 1. The ones in that article were a much brighter blue which would certainly never happen. You just cannot trust ANYTHING you get on the internet now. Time was, if it was on the internet it must be true. They screwed themselves with this kind of junk. Even Snopes can't be trusted. FactCheck is better but they don't check every little thing.:Shrug:

Heck, that was 4 years ago. I never saw it back then or ignored it would be more likely if it came out on April 1. The ones in that article were a much brighter blue which would certainly never happen. You just cannot trust ANYTHING you get on the internet now. Time was, if it was on the internet it must be true. They screwed themselves with this kind of junk. Even Snopes can't be trusted. FactCheck is better but they don't check every little thing.:Shrug:

It use to be , Believe nothing of what you hear, And only half of what you see... Now its just believe what fits into your own agenda.....:xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png